beautylover14

heard of birchbox if so is it worth it to sign up also do they charge any more than they say

livemakeup14

Re: heard of birchbox if so is it worth it to sign up also do they charge any more than they say

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi! I am currently subscribed to birchbox and have been for around 7 months so far. I think that it is worth it because some months I get full size products (like one month I got a mascara, another a lipgloss, and another a stila bronze product). They don't charge more than $10 a month and you can review the products that arrive in your box on the website and earn points redeemable for full sized products in the birchbox store. (10 points per item reviewd, 100 points=$10 in the BB store). The birchbox store has some great products from Stila and Benefit and if you get enough points you can get a huge haul of full sized products for free! I would say to try it because I did and i love it.

Hope this helped

-Sisi

RoseDymphna

Re: heard of birchbox if so is it worth it to sign up also do they charge any more than they say

(0) Hearts

I received it for one month and cancelled. It stinks. I do get Beauty Army for $12/month, and I enjoy that a lot more. You get one full size product, and 5 deluxe samples each month that you get to pick.

MoreGun89

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Sounds like a bit of a better deal!  I also recall a friend of mine having huge customer service issues (They're kind of condescending and petty, much like Asus reps) with Birchbox which in the end was why she cancelled hers.  I do like the idea that you get the full sized and get to pick what comes with it though, definitely an awesome idea!

helpful

(0) Hearts

I subscribe to Birchbox- it's $10/month. Personally I think it's fun to receive a little box of surprises every month and a lot of times there is a full size product included. I've had several products worth $10-$15. I love it!!

beebrunet

(0) Hearts

i noticed your picture is benefit- right on! I love benefit. Good products, cute packaging!

honeylemongirl

If you like the element of surprise, go for it. Personall...

(0) Hearts

If you like the element of surprise, go for it. Personally, I don't like not getting any choice in what samples I get. For example, I don't like to get out of my comfort zone too much when it comes to hair care or skincare, so those samples would be useless for me!

great advice about the subscription payment, kalex!

kalex

I've heard of Birchbox and a couple of other programs sim...

(0) Hearts

I've heard of Birchbox and a couple of other programs similar to it.  I personally think it's crazy to pay for samples I may not like or ever even use.  I prefer to pick sample of products I know I want to try and that will work for my skin/hair type.  Just my opinion though.  But if you like surprises then Birchboxe's fee of $10/month might be worth it for you.  You could always try it for a couple of months and then cancel your subscription if the stuff they send isn't worth it. 

But take the advice of a former personal banker, DON'T give them a debit/credit card that's attached to your checking acct to charge every month.  Give them a credit card number and keep a close eye on your statements.  Alot of companies that charge a monthy fee are notorious for double-charging or continuing to charge after cancellation.

ssoloducha

Re: I've heard of Birchbox and a couple of other programs sim...

(0) Hearts

A new subscription box is coming soon called TheCandidbox, in April 2013. What is different with this company is that they have representative in specific states. They offer a business opportunity to start your own subscription box business, really cool.

You can ask to try specific samples, which is a unique feature of TheCandidbox, but you also get to try samples from well-known brands or new discoveries.

Looks promising...

beautylover14

Re: I've heard of Birchbox and a couple of other programs sim...

(0) Hearts

yes thank u this helped alot

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 9 in conversation
    • kalex
    • honeylemongirl
    • beautylover14
    • beebrunet