epmakeup

friends

[ Edited ]

Hi guys.  I put this down cause I was getting some hate.  I was not trying to use this for my own good.  I thought this was something like youtube.  I guess it is not.  Please don't think I'm selfish.  I'm so sorry.  Please don't post rude comments about me.  I was just trying to let you see some videos and tutorials on youtube.  I'm really sorry.  I didn't mean to be rude. 

makeupobesessed

Re: friends

(0) Hearts

I friended you epmakeup!  Stay and peruse the BT forum....it may take a little getting used to but you'll like it here.  But yes, the rules are taken seriously by some more than others.  You'll be okay, lots of good advice and chit chat even if you don't post often.

marydiva

I saw your post. And no one was "hating" on you, trust me. We're just very straightforward about the rules. Nobody said anything rude - there's no need to apologize and there's certainly no reason for this post. 

jaimelove

what the crap is this? 

seems highly superfluous to me...

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

#TotallyClueless

Were you getting hate on BeautyTalk or youtube channel? Just like you had some misunderstanding about this being like youtube, some BTers might have misunderstood your post and made some assumptions, there's a difference between ignorance/being peeved and rude/hating. Written things can also easily be taken the wrong way since people's emotion also influences how they interpret things. If you were getting the hate from youtube, well, it's youtube. -.-;

Everybody break rules occasionally it keeps things interesting and no one likes to read the instructions/rules anyways, but if you want to hang out here, this might be a helpful guide: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Welcome-Getting-Started/BeautyTalk-Guidelines/td-p/21

bfuller

Hello, epmakeup.  And welcome to Beauty Talk @ Sephora!

I'm sure no one here was trying to be rude or hateful, regardless of whatever it is you're apologizing for.  BT is a community forum, which enables us all to dole advice and offer helpful suggestions to those who ask.  Links tend to be frowned upon unless it relates to rules & regulations within BT's terms and conditions.  If you have any questions, please know that we're always around to help.  :smileyhappy:

epmakeup

Thank you.  I had no idea I was breaking rules.  Thanks for being so nice and not hateful.  

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

Um, the only review you have done is for naked 3 and that was here on bt. Why do you want us to add you as a friend?

itsjaimiehere

She is aparently trying to recruit YouTube subscribers...

epmakeup

(0) Hearts

That is not what I'm trying to do and please don't say that.  I took down the friends post.  I wrote a new post explaining everything

itsjaimiehere

No one was hating on you... I was just going by other posts that you had created asking people to go check out your channel.

Either way, welcome to Beauty Talk.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry if you took my comment  the wrong way, I was just trying to understand way you were asking for friends.

epmakeup

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry I upset you.  I think I got some hate and rude remarks.  I think we have different opinions. If you don't like what I post then you don't have to read it.  The comment that you said was a little rude to me saying I wanted youtube subscribers.  I never meant that.  I was new and I thought this was like youtube.

itscarin

How did you confuse this with youtube?  LOL

Yullz

I believe, from what I seen previously. She's been trying to post reviews and link some of them to other sources. I think the tone of voice that some people have written, has been taken negatively. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 32 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • marydiva
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed
    • jaimelove
    • Yullz