Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

eceeAnyone a Blue Mercury customer?

FYI Just received a letter in the mail their website was hacked last week and your information was compromised if you have shopped with them, I looked on their website and there was no notice of this happening.  Has anyone else received this letter? I've only shopped with them once, but now never again, they don't take paypal and I hesitated then.  My mistake.

Re: eceeAnyone a Blue Mercury customer?

What do you mean? They do take paypal? I've shopped with them a few times and used paypal each time. 

I just got the letter today also.  My first purchase was after they had the breach, so I don't know whether to be concerned or not. 

Uh. I haven't checked my mail yet today, but I have not received a letter like this. Did the letter tell you how to change your information? I can't even find how to change my password on the site, just my address...

@vanessa I got this letter as well and it put a foul taste in my mouth.  I DID however hear about this security breach through here about a week or two ago, but yeah getting it by mail was a bit unfortunate.

I did only buy one thing through them and I did use paypal, so I think I'm in the clear.

sorry for the typo Sephora site is not working properly.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing