heathermercieri

does clarisonic pedi fit on clarisonic aria

does anyone know if the disc for the clarisonic pedi fits on the clarisonic aria

jojobe

Re: does clarisonic pedi fit on clarisonic aria

(0) Hearts

I am glad it does not fit with the other systems because honestly I would not like to use something on my face after it has been on my feet, even if you sanitize it and change the brush! Just my thoughts..

TrysBeautyItems

(0) Hearts

Nope. From Clarisonic

"The Clarisonic Pedi Device is precision-engineered with an entirely new motor, running at a powerful “foot frequency” that safely exfoliates rough, dry foot skin. Our facial cleansing devices run at a gentler “face frequency,” and aren’t designed to drive the Pedi Smoothing Disc and Wet/Dry Buffing Brush Head."

kevinbt

Hi Heathermercieri! 

It does not, but I highly recommend the Clarisonic Pedi System.  It's basically like having your own pedicurist whenever you need them! 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

wingatprsct

[ Edited ]

Hello, Kevin!  I haven't had the chance to welcome you to BT!  I hope you enjoy your time here with us....keeping us informed and in-line.  

I want one of these by next summer, as I live on a baseball field all summer with 3 boys playing ball.  Wearing sandals in the sandy parking lots wreck havoc on my feet in between pedicures.  I only wish for the price that it trimmed and painted my toenails also!  :smileywink:  I'm looking at purchasing it during the next 20% off sale.

Welcome to BT!

ExcessiveGlam

(0) Hearts

I want  :smileyhappy:

ExcessiveGlam

Darn :smileysad:

I had myself talked into it, but it's out of stock now :smileysad:

ladymeag

They've been in an out of stock within the course of a week since I bought mine in November - sign up for email, you'll probably have one within the week! :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • ladymeag
    • wingatprsct
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • ExcessiveGlam
    • kevinbt