dior diva rewards

[ Edited ]

hey ladies, have you heard about this super awesome program by Dior. i think more companies should have this kind of reward system for their loyal customers (hello Chanel and YSL, I'm looking at you).

What is the Dior Diva program?

Every dollar spent on a Dior Beauty product equals 1 Diva Point. Once you reach the desired point level you send your original receipts and the redemption form in to the address provided on the form. Note: sales tax isn’t included towards points and all points sent in must be within a 12 month period. Currently there are five levels to the program. (When it first started there were only three levels!):

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – you’ll receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag.

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – you’ll receive the Little Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior plus three deluxe minis for your handbag.

■Charming Diva (500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior Cherie miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – you’ll receive a couture inspired black makeup pouch finished with a little shimmer and shine and full sizes of Serum de Rouge in Rosewood Serum, Diorshow Browstyler, Diorshow Extase Mascara and a travel size One Essential.

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I can only dream of reaching Diamond Diva. lol. :smileyhappy:

:heart:

Cza

Re: dior diva rewards

(0) Hearts

I got an email from them this week that the 250-pt perk changed (I had submitted the form for it so they wanted to let me know. It seems they replaced the mirror for a makeup bag.

Glamorous Diva II (250 points)BRAND NEW! (NOT YET UPDATED ON OUR REDEMPTION FORM ONLINE)
A must-have for the trendsetting Divas, a sleek red patent makeup bag with 3 deluxe miniatures.

(0) Hearts

I just heard about this too and I'm going to be getting this next month :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Could you please post a picture of the new gift? So curious about it! Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Can someone post the redemption form here please? I don't think the dior diva website is working for me. Whenever I clicked there, it only showed my account and order history. It used to have the diva program info whenever I click DIVA on the right top corner. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

BT does not let me post the form here, but I was able to download it following this link. Hopefully it works for you!

https://wws.dior.com/beauty/en_us/crp-home (dot) com

(0) Hearts

This happened to me. When I created my account I thought it had set up my diva account. It doesn't. When logged in, make sure you register for diva. Then it will show up.

(0) Hearts

Hi I already registered, and it used to show up the diva account but not anymore. Can you please post the redemption form if you have it? Thank you so much!

(0) Hearts

Just found this link online to the redemption form, but you'd need to know your Id:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcqNzaj93qJdHBoYXBsempWUk0/view

(0) Hearts

When I download the form, it has my info in it, so I can't post :-( I'm sorry!

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem too. Last year I used my thousand points, and received the gift. But this year, I spent hours to explore the dior website, just couldn't find the redemption form. It only shows my account= my profile and order history, nothing else to click. When I registered again for diva, the web showed I'm already a customer. It's so confusing. 

(0) Hearts

Same!!!! Can anyone help?

There is a new 2500 point reward that includes a mono shadow, brush set, and rosy glow blush. It says the shadow and blush are full-sized.

(0) Hearts

dear all, I just knew this program today. All my Dior was purchased on both Nordstrom and Sephora. But I have threw away all delivery packing slip. The only thing that I have is the confirmation email. Is that work? I bought near $250. :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

I think you should be okay, I believe someone in BT send in the order confirmation slip from sephora. Cant remember the thread link in BT now :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

Hello ladies,

I just printed my redemption form and this is what I see. I am disappointed that they changed the 1000$ reward to something else  :smileysad:

I think the 500 points perk is much better!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Dream Diva (100 points) -Deluxe sizes of Dior’s best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag

Glamorous Diva (250 points) - a chic pocket mirror plus 3 deluxe miniatures.

Perfectly Polished(500 points) -  Our top rated Crème Abricot accompanies 3 fashionable miniature Vernis shades and top coat.

Red Carpet Diva (1000 points) - Full sized Diorshow Mascara and a Full sized Art Pen with a Dior fragrance and skincare miniature.

Backstage Diva (2500 points)  - Full Sized Dior Addict Lip Glow and a Full Sized One Essential, 30ML.

Diamond Diva (5000 points) - Dior Couture Accessory complete with Deluxe miniatures for touchups.

(0) Hearts

Hey Ladies, Do you know if the rewards are still the same in this 2015 years? Also every time when I want to go and check online diordiva.com it's just keeps on crashing( 

I just got my 100 point Dior diva reward in yesterday (I sent in my redemption form in mid-December).  I got the same 3 items as people have been getting for the 100 point level in 2014 (deluxe minis of J'adore perfume, Capture Totale DreamSkin, and Rouge Dior Lipstick in 999).  I believe they do change it up every year, but heard that doesn't happen until Feb.  If anyone redeems for a 100 point perk this year, I would love to hear what you got.  I bought over $100 worth of Dior items after I redeemed my award in December, but I am holding on to those receipts until the reward changes because I want different items!

[ Edited ]

If you have say 500 points worth, do you get the 500 point gift, the 250 and the 100 or do you only get the 500?  Not sure why I want the Dictionary of Fashion, but I do.

You can get whatever combination you want up to your total points earned.  So, for example, if you have 500 points, you can get one 500 point reward, two 250 point rewards, five 100 point rewards, or one 250 point reward and two 100 point rewards.  Your redemption form that you submit with your receipts (see a portion of the form below on jisub89's post) has options and you check the one(s) you want up to the total amount of points you have.

That is the old 250 point perk. The current one is a dior mirror and 3 deluxe samples.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • blog362.jpg
  • dior-100-point-gift.jpg
  • IMG_2490.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_224656.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_230308.jpg
  • image.jpg