dior diva rewards

[ Edited ]

hey ladies, have you heard about this super awesome program by Dior. i think more companies should have this kind of reward system for their loyal customers (hello Chanel and YSL, I'm looking at you).

What is the Dior Diva program?

Every dollar spent on a Dior Beauty product equals 1 Diva Point. Once you reach the desired point level you send your original receipts and the redemption form in to the address provided on the form. Note: sales tax isn’t included towards points and all points sent in must be within a 12 month period. Currently there are five levels to the program. (When it first started there were only three levels!):

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – you’ll receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag.

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – you’ll receive the Little Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior plus three deluxe minis for your handbag.

■Charming Diva (500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior Cherie miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – you’ll receive a couture inspired black makeup pouch finished with a little shimmer and shine and full sizes of Serum de Rouge in Rosewood Serum, Diorshow Browstyler, Diorshow Extase Mascara and a travel size One Essential.

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I can only dream of reaching Diamond Diva. lol. :smileyhappy:

:heart:

Cza

Re: dior diva rewards

(0) Hearts

I just redeemed my first Dior Diva Rewards!  The options differ from what is listed in the original post as they change things up periodically.

I was thrilled to receive my rewards in 2 weeks, including mail/shipping time (I dropped off my envelope at the post office on the 11th and I already got my rewards today!)

100 Point Reward (they are all minis - so cute!):

IMG_0230.JPG

250 Point Reward:

IMG_0232.JPG

I am saving up for the 500 point reward next, but I had to redeem some of my points before they expired.  :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Congrats on getting the rewards :smileyhappy: Do you mind sharing the names and shades of the two lippies?

(0) Hearts

So this may be listed somehwere else on here, but can the Dior purchases be made anywhere??

(0) Hearts

Yes!  I redeemed my rewards with receipts from Nordstrom, Sephora and Macy's.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Does this program still exist? I logged onto the website but no description of the rewards and form like they used to have.  I still have an old form with my number. Did anyone get their Dior Diva reward in 2015?  Should I send it in with my new receipts?

(0) Hearts

Yes!   I just redeemed mine!  They may accept an old form, but the rewards themselves might have changed, so you may not get exactly what you checked on your form.

I redeemed in February. It's definitely still on!

Yes the program still exists! Jellybean917 posted a picture of a new 2500 point perk that she redeemed earlier this year in another thread. Here's the link: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Acne/Dior-Diva/m-p/1773360/highlight/true#M6684

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm planning to start a Dior Divas and Fans thread where we can discuss and share our DiorLove...will post a link when I get it started...assuming there isn't already one for discussing and posting our Dior stuff....

(0) Hearts

That is a great idea, because I never understood why a thread about makeup and rewards was in off topic (which a large percentage of BT will never see).  How this is not on topic is beside me!

(0) Hearts

how long did it take for you to receive the reward? I just sent in the redemption form with all the receipts 

(0) Hearts

I got mine in about 2 weeks from the date I mailed in my receipts!  I was pleasantly surprised! :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Yep, 6 weeks or so for me too. Maybe less, but not around the holidays. that's when it's really busy, so maybe this time of year a little faster...

(0) Hearts

It takes about six weeks.

(0) Hearts

I got an email from them this week that the 250-pt perk changed (I had submitted the form for it so they wanted to let me know. It seems they replaced the mirror for a makeup bag.

Glamorous Diva II (250 points)BRAND NEW! (NOT YET UPDATED ON OUR REDEMPTION FORM ONLINE)
A must-have for the trendsetting Divas, a sleek red patent makeup bag with 3 deluxe miniatures.

(0) Hearts

I just heard about this too and I'm going to be getting this next month :smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

Could you please post a picture of the new gift? So curious about it! Thanks!

(0) Hearts

Can someone post the redemption form here please? I don't think the dior diva website is working for me. Whenever I clicked there, it only showed my account and order history. It used to have the diva program info whenever I click DIVA on the right top corner. 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

BT does not let me post the form here, but I was able to download it following this link. Hopefully it works for you!

https://wws.dior.com/beauty/en_us/crp-home (dot) com

(0) Hearts

This happened to me. When I created my account I thought it had set up my diva account. It doesn't. When logged in, make sure you register for diva. Then it will show up.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Photos8
  • blog362.jpg
  • dior-100-point-gift.jpg
  • IMG_2490.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_224656.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_230308.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_0230.JPG
  • IMG_0232.JPG