dior diva rewards

[ Edited ]

hey ladies, have you heard about this super awesome program by Dior. i think more companies should have this kind of reward system for their loyal customers (hello Chanel and YSL, I'm looking at you).

What is the Dior Diva program?

Every dollar spent on a Dior Beauty product equals 1 Diva Point. Once you reach the desired point level you send your original receipts and the redemption form in to the address provided on the form. Note: sales tax isn’t included towards points and all points sent in must be within a 12 month period. Currently there are five levels to the program. (When it first started there were only three levels!):

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – you’ll receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag.

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – you’ll receive the Little Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior plus three deluxe minis for your handbag.

■Charming Diva (500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior Cherie miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – you’ll receive a couture inspired black makeup pouch finished with a little shimmer and shine and full sizes of Serum de Rouge in Rosewood Serum, Diorshow Browstyler, Diorshow Extase Mascara and a travel size One Essential.

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I can only dream of reaching Diamond Diva. lol. :smileyhappy:

:heart:

Cza

Re: dior diva rewards

Here is a photo of the 5000 point Diamond Diva reward. 

image.jpg

(0) Hearts

That is awesome. I don't think I would be able to spend 5000 dollars on dior in a year. Glad you were able to reach that level. That bag is beautiful!

(0) Hearts

Wow. I think I need to join this program - that's gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

Great reward!! :smileyhappy:

Just got home for to find my 250 and 500 point Dior Diva Rewards waiting for me! This made my bad day so much better.

Ooh, piccies? :smileyhappy: Please?

IMG_20140507_230308.jpgThis is the 500 point reward. It includes a full size Abricot nail cream along with deluxe samples ( 0.23 oz.) of the top coat and 3 nail polishes. The colors are 253 Rose Dauphine, 428 Terre de Sienne, and 853 Rouge Massai.

(0) Hearts

Really?? But they said the 500 reward is the charm bracelet so I didn't apply for that :smileysad:

(0) Hearts

They do change the gifts yearly. I think it switched in February. Before, it was a gift with the same bracelet sephora had in November as part of the reward. This year the rewards have been a lot better.

(0) Hearts

I think that was true last year, but  this year is different, which is why I am wondering what the 100 reward is for 2014

IMG_20140507_224656.jpgThis is the  250 point reward this year. It comes with a one-sided mirror ( meaning not one that folds up) with a soft gray pouch to hold it. The mirror has a cute Dior bow on the back. You also get a deluxe sample of the Capture Totale, deluxe Miss Dior Eau de Parfum, and deluxe sample lipstick in shade 578.

Ohhh!  Thanks!  Both sets are beautiful.  :smileyhappy: congrats on getting them! 

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Im awaiting my 5000 diamond diva reward in the mail. Im so excited.  There is a list of store that qualify and Ive used nordstroms and sephora on my forms so yes they work.  I will post pics when it arrives.  I was lucky to be in charge of buying a bunch of gifts for employees so I got over 5000.00 in purchases to use for this :smileyhappy: So happy and excited.   The website is DiorDivaVIP.com  They kinda hide it on the website. Here is the redemption form you print off. It has the info you need. Im trying to add pic but it wont keep it after i save

(0) Hearts

You have to sign up at dior.com and you will get rerouted to a page and on the left hand side you will see redemption/point and scroll to the bottom to print out the form. i finally found it after a couple months. 

Could someone PM me the website address for this?  I can't seem to find it.  I got two Dior eyeshadow quints for Christmas.  OMG, I'm in love.  And I'd like to send in the receipt for rewards too :-)

(0) Hearts

Just wanted to know what would happen in this sort of scenario:

if i purchased a dior nude foundation at sephora.com for its regular retail price but applied one of sephora's $15 off couponf or sephora beauty insiders, when submitting my receipts in do you think they would account for the regular retail price of that dior foundation or the price that i paid for it after the promo discount?

thanks xo

Dior Diva takes the coupon and taxes into account. So the Dior Nude Foundation is $48. Minus $15 is $33. So only $33 will go towards the Diva Points.

(0) Hearts

When they say the receipts have to be within a 12 month period, do they mean only from the same year? For example, I've made a few Dior purchases last month, but I plan on buying much more in the new year. Could i put the receipts for november 2013 along with january 2014? 

Any info would be appreciated :smileyhappy:

They don't mean calendar year.  If you have receipts from Nov 2013 you can include receipts up to Nov 2014.

(0) Hearts

Good to know. Thank you so much!

I've sent in receipts for the 2500 reward and haven't heard anything back in the last 3.5 months.. so super sad and disappointed..

Does anyone know what to do when something like this happens?? It could have even gotten lost in the mail.. 2500..it really sucks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • blog362.jpg
  • dior-100-point-gift.jpg
  • IMG_2490.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_224656.jpg
  • IMG_20140507_230308.jpg
  • image.jpg