CzaCee

dior diva rewards

[ Edited ]

hey ladies, have you heard about this super awesome program by Dior. i think more companies should have this kind of reward system for their loyal customers (hello Chanel and YSL, I'm looking at you).

What is the Dior Diva program?

Every dollar spent on a Dior Beauty product equals 1 Diva Point. Once you reach the desired point level you send your original receipts and the redemption form in to the address provided on the form. Note: sales tax isn’t included towards points and all points sent in must be within a 12 month period. Currently there are five levels to the program. (When it first started there were only three levels!):

■Adorable Diva (100 points) – you’ll receive deluxe travel sizes of Dior best sellers in a mini Dior shopping bag.

■Fashionista Diva (250 points) – you’ll receive the Little Dictionary of Fashion written by Christian Dior plus three deluxe minis for your handbag.

■Charming Diva (500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior charm bracelet packaged in a Dior couture box plus a deluxe Miss Dior Cherie miniature.

■Divine Divas (1000 points) – you’ll receive a couture inspired black makeup pouch finished with a little shimmer and shine and full sizes of Serum de Rouge in Rosewood Serum, Diorshow Browstyler, Diorshow Extase Mascara and a travel size One Essential.

■Lady Diva (2500 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Brush Set complete with Foundation, Blush, Eyeshadow, Brow and Lip brushes nestled in a black D-charm pouch and packaged in a Dior couture box. Also includes a full sized One Essential and Diorshow Lash Maximizer.

■Diamond Diva (5000 points) – you’ll receive a Dior Couture Accessory complete with deluxe minatures for touch-ups: Diorshow Extase Mascara, 5-Couleur Eyeshadow in Stylish Move and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rouge Blossom.

I can only dream of reaching Diamond Diva. lol. :smileyhappy:

:heart:

Cza

DiVWA

Re: dior diva rewards

(0) Hearts

I'm wondering how it's handled if you order online and never get any receipt other than order confirmation. Is a printout of the order confirmation considered an "original receipt?" Has anyone gotten an actual reward who did this? I see in Googling that some people sent in receipts and the reward form and never got a gift. Maybe they had online email confirmations like me or something.

sangriana

I used the packing slip (came with the shipment) + order summary (as found on the sephora website) for my online purchases, and received the rewards. Btw I have called Dior customer service about this, and they suggested the same.

grayreb

There is a list of approved stores on the site. They do accept purchases from Sephora, just remember if you get an item discounted (20% off, etc) you only get the price you paid before tax. When you log in to your diva rewards account, there is a form you print out. You fill it in with the reward you are ordering and send it with your original receipts to the address on the form. 

luckymoma

(0) Hearts

My understanding from the Dior rep. at Sephora was that I register my receipt numbers on the Dior Diva site.

I have signed up but do not see any place to register purchases.  She must have not explained it well.

Am I reading correctly that I cannot use my Dior purchases from Sephora?  I hope not.

Thank you for your help.

eulalita

Attached is a copy of my  Receipt date 4/30214 $358.20and Receipt date 05/05/2014  $ 358.20.

Please let me know where I send  these receipts.

Regards,

Carmen Gutierrez

grayreb

(0) Hearts

For the Dior Diva Rewards, go to the Dior website. If you are in the US make sure you are on the US version at the bottom ( instead of the internation one). At the top right of the page you can click on Dior Diva and then sign up. Thee is a form you print out to send with your receipts. It lets you check off the rewards you are ordering and has the address you send it to.  

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi eulalita,

Is this a purchase that you made at a Dior counter or is this a purchase you made a Sephora store? Sephora does not participate in the Dior Diva program. If this is regarding a specific purchase you made at a Sephora store, please send your account information to me or another one of the mods. 

Best,
Randee
Shirin579

(0) Hearts

Hello. I sent my receipts from Toronto Canada 2 weeks ago. How long did it take you guys to receive the gifta?? Thank you in advance for your help :smileyhappy:

KateLovesYSL

(0) Hearts

Hi Shirin579, 

Did you ever receive your Diva rewards? I want to submit my receipts soon but am a bit worried if people are not receiving the rewards after submitting their receipts. All of my receipts will be print outs of online orders but one. Can you please let me know if you had any printed online receipts and if they had any issues with that?

Thanks very much! 

Would love to see a pic of what you got too!

grayreb

I think it shipped from New Jersey, and I live in TN. It took 3 weeks. They do say to give it 6-8 weeks so I was surprised it arrived so quickly.

kariyava

(0) Hearts

Thank you for these lovely drool-worthy pictures!  I am wondering if anyone has received the 100 level reward this year.  I'm not sure whether or how often they change their selection, but I would love to know what minis people have been getting for the 100 point level in 2014.  I will most likely get to that level this year, and could possibly get to the 250 point level, so I am trying to figure out whether I would prefer two 100-level rewards or the 250 reward if I do end up spending that much on Dior products.

LariTheLoud

This program is only one of many reasons why I love Dior...

missdiorcanada

Here is a photo of the 5000 point Diamond Diva reward. 

image.jpg

grayreb

(0) Hearts

That is awesome. I don't think I would be able to spend 5000 dollars on dior in a year. Glad you were able to reach that level. That bag is beautiful!

jenfromnyc

(0) Hearts

Wow. I think I need to join this program - that's gorgeous!

lauriebos

(0) Hearts

Great reward!! :smileyhappy:

grayreb

Just got home for to find my 250 and 500 point Dior Diva Rewards waiting for me! This made my bad day so much better.

chocopudding

Ooh, piccies? :smileyhappy: Please?

grayreb

IMG_20140507_230308.jpgThis is the 500 point reward. It includes a full size Abricot nail cream along with deluxe samples ( 0.23 oz.) of the top coat and 3 nail polishes. The colors are 253 Rose Dauphine, 428 Terre de Sienne, and 853 Rouge Massai.

Shirin579

(0) Hearts

Really?? But they said the 500 reward is the charm bracelet so I didn't apply for that :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 110 replies
  • 139 hearts
  • 44 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • misscg
    • obsessiveangel
    • poshified