mychoi

completely ridiculous girl problems? x)

#1: being too lazy to shave your legs and having the itchy scratchy hairs poke at your arms while you type sitting in bed. 

#2: sleeping in and having to choose between a good breakfast and being pretty

#3: having to explain to men why nude lipsticks are NOT a waste of money 

cmon BT, i know y'all have your fair shair of girl probs!

StyleLynn

Re: completely ridiculous girl problems? x)

I cant totally relate to all of these! Thanks for the entertainment at work :smileyhappy:

HelloCoffee

Just had to revive this thread.....

I got one.....when you finished doing your makeup and perfectly sculpted your cheekbones, only to get a phone cal.  you talk and talk, and when you hang up you see your makeup smeared all over your phone.  ugh, lol

shortstuff07

Breaking a nail.  

Choosing the wrong accent color for your manicure.

Chipped polish.

Having to go potty just after you apply your top coat.

Washing brushes/implements.

Choosing between statement jewelry or statement make up.

1800000 loads of laundry because everything needs washed at specific temperature/setting/fabric softener.

Purse storage.  (Present bane of my existence.)

Make up storage.

Washing/deep conditioning/blowing out/styling long hair.  

Gluten free cosmetics.  (not all girls, but for those of us that need them, ugh!)

SomthingWicked

[ Edited ]

1. Wanting to wear sexy lipstick but knowing it'll come off on your boyfriend.
2. Having to chose between beautiful, impressive.but difficult/tangly, long hair and easy maintenance, cute, short hair.
3. Choosing between more sleep and make up.
XD

mychoi

i always have to turn my face away when the bf wants a kiss because he forgets i'm wearing stuff on my lips. Usually it's my Bite beauty manuka honey lipgloss, which is supremely sticky x) he'll live though

linda711

Having the flight attendant stuff your bag(without a zipper) into the overhead compartment even though you had it securely under the seat so that a stranger can open the door and watch your tampons and other unmentionables fall to the floor in front of 150 people:/

ladymeag

And this kind of thing is why I gave up on open-topped bags long ago. If it doesn't zip, snap, or buckle it's not for me. I ran into problems a bunch on public buses where things would go missing out of my bag or my bag would get knocked over (and you're not collecting things off of a bus, subway, or train floor.) 

mychoi

bahahaha i hope you gave her the death glare before blushing

knadala

I have the same problems as you...here are a few solutions I used when I was soooooooooooooooo lazy.

1. wearing comfy tights over my spiky legs LOL

2. warming my instant oatmeal with brown sugar and banana slices in the microwave while I applied my skincare products. took bites of my food/ sometimes have my fiance feed me in between product applications :smileyhappy:

3. "they make me happy"...suggesting to men that a happy woman is much more pleasant than an unhappy one!

But it's still tough being a girl...guys just don't understand. They roll out of bed and only require minimal maintenance.

mychoi

its so unfair how guys look as good going into bed as they do waking up!

nhunka

Having your self esteem drop for not being able to paint your nails well :smileysad: 

garnett

(0) Hearts

I can't paint my own nails so I go for manicures.  I figure it's not expensive and it's good for the economy.  That's my story and I am sticking with it.  :smileyvery-happy:

kimchikween

Always having to check and make sure you can't see the outline of your underwear through your pants...I'm almost paranoid about this.  If I see someone with that issue, I run into the restroom to make sure I'm still okay!

mychoi

drop the conventional underwear. thongs are the future!

kimchikween

Just can't do it everyday..hahaha...but this problem is practically moot thx to Soma....love their intimates

Onceuponatime45

I've been laughing  while reading this whole thread.

Putting on your eye make up and then a lipstick but the lipstick is not matching with your eye makeup (too pink, too red, etc,)...Having to take off lipstick and maybe if luckly a nice lipgloss fixes...or you redo your entire make up!

Urbie

Being a lazy human with body hair that tends towards asian, I rarely ever shave my legs.  Which means that I sometimes am stuck wearing long pants to cover up my yeti legs when it gets freakishly warm in the winter/spring transition period (Chicago ladies, you know what I'm talking about!)

shyvicki

(0) Hearts

Indiana is the same way, It got to the 50's last weekend.

butterblume

Windy days and hair getting stuck in my (TOO STICKY) lipgloss! Then when I remove it sometimes I get a streak of color across my face and I don't even realise til ages later and have already humiliated myself before dozens of people.

mychoi

OMG haha i love my bite honey lipgloss but it's so darn sticky! I dont mind it usually but when it's windy, my hair gets caught in it and brushes past my glasses, leaving streaks of gloss on my lenses. so annoying!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 78 replies
  • 262 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki
    • emmaclaire
    • jojobe
    • aviscardi
    • ladyace74