pocketvenus

Your most outrageous shoes

What's the most frivolous/outrageous etc. pair of shoes you own? I'm fairly conservative when it comes to shoes so I'll live vicariously through your posts :smileywink:

Here's mine (found the right colour this time as I posted the wrong colours in the obsessions thread). As you can see, I love earth tones and army greens!

strmysony

Re: Your most outrageous shoes

These are my trademark dancing shoes, as you can see they're gold and copper saddle shoe sneakers :smileyhappy: gosho.jpg

pocketvenus

Thanks for sharing so many awesome shoes!

@mermadelove Racing stripes, LOVE IT.

@tenngal I'm speechless... <3

Ah, I really need to get a pair of cute rainboots..........

mermadelove

@pocketvenus: I have a cute pair of rain boots that I love. They are white wiht pink, lavender, black and green swirls. My husband bought them for me before I moved up to VT with him. I went to visit him one weekend while I was in nursing school. Having left straight from the hospital, I was still in uniform. It wasn't until I got to his house--and a foot of snow-- that I realised I only had my Dansko clogs!! So we went to the cobbler and he bought me these rainboots. We called them my 'engagement boots" forever because we were both in school and couldn't get a ring straight away!!:smileyvery-happy:

boot.JPG

prettyinpa

@ mermadelove-Hahaha- engagement boots!:smileyhappy:

They are so cute!  I gotta get a cute pair of boots, I've been living in my ugly boots for about a week now because the ground is so soaked everywhere here.  Do you know the maker of these boots, maybe I can get a pair online?

mermadelove

I sure can find out!

*runs off to check*

The brand is called Kamik. Website is kamik dot com.

Happy shopping!

:smileyvery-happy:

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

@mermadelove- Thanks for the info, I am going Shopping!

kalex

S7301471.JPG

'K here's mine!  I hardly ever wear these since they're not the best for chasing after children with.  :smileysad:   They are Steve Madden, Coach, and Colin Stuart.

pocketvenus

@kalex Ooo, your shoes remind me of spring...

@tenngal Cute runners! If you don't mind my asking, what do you wear them with?

tenngal

(0) Hearts

@pocketvenus:  My fashion style is pretty outrageous so I wear those little sneakers with various blouses and jeans outfits and also with some of my "fashion Tees" and jeans.  I've worn them a lot more than I actually thought I would.  They just kind of blend with my other wildly designed blouses and they're quick and easy to slide on and go.  They would probably look better paired with jeans and a simple single-colored Tee or blouse, but I don't have very many of those and I like to be colorful, ha ha! :smileyhappy:  On the way out the door, I put on my purple sunglasses no matter what color I'm wearing and I'm good to go, ha ha! :smileyvery-happy:

katimae

@Kalex:  I look at them and think how cool they are and how I'd love to wear them.  Then reality strikes and I know my ankle would fall in, then followed by my knee falling in and I'd end  up in the hospital! LOL  These shoes are just not for the feint of joints. :smileywink:

kalex

@katimae - "Faint of joints"  That's hysterical!

katie1724

(0) Hearts

@kalex: They're all pretty, but I particularly love the middle pair (Coach). I love the red with the bow. I want them! :smileyvery-happy:

tenngal

@kalex:  Love your shoes.  I especially like the pair closest to the camera, so when your tired of them, let me know and I'll PM my address to you, ha ha! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been on Beauty Talk much the past few days, so I'm trying to get caught up.  I went shopping yesterday and bought a pair of slip-on sneakers and a pair of high-heels.  My hubby frowns upon me buying too many shoes and purses (and makeup) so it was really tricky trying to disguise two pairs of shoes from my hubby when I met him back at the car, ha ha! :smileyvery-happy:  (I didn't try to hide my Sephora bag because he knows when we go out-of-town where Sephora's located that I'm going to buy something, ha ha! :smileywink:)  Anyway, here's the shoes I got yesterday:

Shoes11.jpg

Shoes12.jpg

Gotta run for now.  I love seeing everybody's shoes so I'll try to check back in soon. :smileyhappy:

mermadelove

@tenngal: I LOVE BORN!! ( Or byorn I think ou pronounce it). I have the cutes pair of light turquoise summer heels from them and I can TOTALLY see me in those lavender ones!!!!

LOVE!

tenngal

@mermadelove:  I love Born because they make cute styles that are actually comfortable, which usually cute and comfortable don't go hand in hand very often, ha ha.  You should post a pic of your Born shoes.  I'd love to see 'em. :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@prettyinpa:  Can't wait to see your new boots.  You've totally got to go to WalMart and get one of those $99 rechargeable Nikon cameras so you can post pics.  The Nikons take great pics and they come in purple, too! :smileyhappy:

mermadelove

@ tenngal: I know! Cute and comfy!! I have some cute Dansko sandals as well! My summer shoes are at the summer house ( trust me it's not as high falutin' as it sounds-- we used to live there full time, bought a house to serve as an office for my husband and I, and it's so close to my job and all that passes for moder conveniences up here that we only go to the other house now to check up on it!). When I finish moving my stuff over, I'll post pics if this thread is still active!

:smileyvery-happy:

tenngal

(0) Hearts

@mermadelove:  I'm keeping a subscription to this thread until I get to see your shoes!!!  No matter how long it takes!!! lol :smileyhappy:

prettyinpa

@Kalex and tenngal:  Love your shoes!  They look like you are so ready to jump into summer!  I got to wear my fringed sandals last week when it was so hot here, today it's raining again. Can't wait until the boots from the company Mermadelove recommended get here, I got the flowered ones. I'm going to try to get someone to take a picture of them and my sandals, I feel left out due to not having a camera.:smileysad:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

OMG!!! I LOVE ALL OF THOSE!!!! :smileytongue:

pandapple6

I absolutely LOVE my Dr. Martens Hello Kitty shoes. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 56 replies
  • 73 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • eastakrongirl
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • beckpoppins
    • officegal