prettyinpa

Your dream product

I was daydreaming at work today- what would be your dream product? It can be makeup or skincare or anything that you fancy (got spring fever here).

Mine would be a dry shampoo that contains SPF so I can get rid of greasy roots and not have to spray SPF on my slightly wide part due to my lovely thin hair. Whenever I spray my part with SPF, it makes that area of my hair look really oily and sometimes a hat is inconvenient.

Tell us all your dream product!

islandqt

Re: Your dream product

A lip stain that was pigmented enough that it could blank out my own very prominent lip color.

A mascara that doesn't make my very fine lashes stick together

An acne spot cream that actually does shrink your zit overnight...

DTalksAll

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The PTR mineral SPF 30 brush is PERFECT for the scalp & doesn't leave a residue or turn your hair white :smileywink: 

My dream product would be an all-in-one skin care product that actually worked; wash, tone, treat, hydrate, correct imperfections & have SPF 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I love the SPF hair product idea! Burned scalp + peeling bits of skin in hair = not attractive haha!

My dream hair product would be something I can put on wet hair that would make it dry looking amazing with little to no effort... I have yet to find hair products I really love!

brennn

Nioxin makes a couple of scalp treatments with SPF. It doesn't do much for the hair as far as styling goes but I too hate when my scalp burns & these have been very helpful when I plan to be outside for a while. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Cool, thanks!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@prettyinpa- I have a product that I always take on vacation with me it's called Kerastase  Huile Celeste . It's a leave-in sun protectant for your hair and scalp. It's got a little bit of shimmer kinda the sexy mermaid thing going on.Ok now on to my dream product: I'm thinking of a hair product/spray that you just spray on and it does the work of blow dryers,flat irons curling irons etc. You would purchase it by the label being,straight, curly, wavy etc. Spray it on and WAALAA!

krunce

A permanent lip colour that doesn't end up feeling dry and flakey towards the end of the day, and with a gloss applique that lasts longer.

The MUFE stuff is amazing but it still suffers from all of those flaws :smileysad:

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

-----

prettyinpa

Oh thank you sooo much Triciaann!  I'm going to rush right out and get some!  Hmmm, maybe dreams do come true!

lovelyred139

In the hair products vein, I'm still on the hunt for a series of products meant to preserve naturally red hair.  I'm quite attached to my hair color but I know it tends to brown with age -- short of going the henna route I haven't quite come up with a solution yet.

ashhay

I would like hair product that lengthens and strengthens individual hair growth cycles and also softens hair textures without buildup or damage.

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Yes please.

bittersweet86

Lipstick that is actually kiss proof but doesn't feel dry or look gross after a few hours. That way my husband will kiss me when I do wear makeup.

Oh and of course that magical pill/cream/water/whatever that will make you look instantly like a victoria secret model.  

But I love your dry shampoo with SPF idea that really makes alot of sense. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh my! Kissproof lipstick! That would be the best thing in the entire world!!

Fabz

Poor eliminator as well as blackheads. Those things can suck my big toe. 

drrragon

anything that doesn't make my face break out!

sephoramusthave

A natural but waterproof sunscreen that doesn't leave a white cast.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • islandqt
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • ashhay