beautylovingirl

Yeah! I finally made Hall of Famer

I'm so excited I finally made Hall of Famer and I haven't even been on here a year yet. My one year anniversary date will be June 27th of this year. HIP HIP HOORAY! :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:  (Not bragging just excited!)

fran11

Re: Yeah! I finally made Hall of Famer

Congrats Beautylovingirl!!! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

Thanks Fran! Your one of my favorites too!:smileyhappy:

fran11

Yay, thanks!!! :-)  i always enjoy your posts too!! here's to many more hearts!! 

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

Where do you find out what all these things on BT mean?

Hearts,  "hall of famer'...dont know were to look.  didnt even know there was an advantage here

beautylovingirl

Yeah their right it's just a Beauty Talk thing. You just move up randomly there's no big prize it's just to show your at the top of the mountain, It's all just fun!:smileyhappy:

beautytester

Honestly the names don't mean anything. Hall of Famer is what it finally settles down to when you've been here long enough.

Hearts are like Facebook likes. You can heart a post you agree with, approve, or as a thank. It used to be more prominent and shown under user pictures, but it seems the new BeautyTalk kind of puts it backstage.

There's no advantage to being hall of famer of yet. It would be nice if Sephora do some perks thing for top contributors.

TheBeautyBunny

That would be so awesome if they started doing that!! Some people on here devote so much time being helpful and friendly and I think they should be rewarded for making this forum worth coming to!!

lylysa

There isn't a list of titles that one can earn and move up from available, it's more a good personal esteem booster to see your status change as you progress in the forum.

The Welcome/Getting Started category on the left hand side of the front page gives a basic run through, but in terms of learning to "heart" posts, it just comes from being in the forums for a bit. I picked that up on my own, kind of a self discovery type thing. You status can be boosted when people "heart" your posts/threads as well as how much you "heart" others. It's a way to participate and show extra love to posts you enjoy or find beneficial.

dianabt

That reminds me we need some more heart parties here! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautytester

[ Edited ]

Yes we do! Let's do a proper one.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Happy-100-hearts-to-Drrragon/td-p/422919

It's impossible to see who hits what mark since you can only see ppl's hearts when you go to the profile. Before it's just under the user pic for posts, so much easier to see. If this feature is something Sephora intend to keep, it would be great to display it more prominently.

ps. lol, sorry for going off on a tangent for your thread, Beautylovingirl.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

Ok let's put the rest in her thread:smileyhappy: 

beautylovingirl

Well Diana, Now's the time , Let's start with me!:smileytongue:

dianabt

Congrats! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

Thanks!

bananachoox3

CONGRATS girl!

I love love reading your post and advices. So helpful.

beautylovingirl

Thanks! I really love being on here and sharing with my fellow beauties!:smileyhappy:

a2z1

Hi,since I'm new and not quite sure how all of this works yet could someone tell me how you reach the different levels?? I'm curious, I noticed mine at first said newcomer and now it say's special guest??? CONGRATS BEAUTYLOVINGIRL!!!!!! :smileysurprised:)

beautylovingirl

Beautytester is right. I reached it at the 7 month mark and like 63 pages of post.It all depends like posts/ hearts. Not sure of the exact details either.

beautytester

The levels are kind of random, until you get to Hall of Famers. It depends on how many posts/hearts you get and/or how long you've been here, don't know the exact details. I became Hall of Famers when I had ~50 pages of posts and ~10 month mark? don't know which of the factors pushed me through.

drrragon

Congratulations!!  Sephora should give you an extra 500pt freebie once you reach that level, hehe.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 90 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • drrragon
    • lylysa
    • beautytester