So there is a current article on Yahoo basically advertising for Sephora's gift sets. Talking about Benefit's Advent Calendar, Give Me More Lip Set, one of the women's fragrance collections, and Nars blush palette. I found the description of the Nars palette hilarious:
- The award winning bronzer Laguna. Shimmery, yummy and mega bronzy.
- A peach shimmer blush that makes you look healthy and lovely.
- One of NARS' most popular coral blush shades with added shimmer.
- Mistinguette, a bright pink matte blush. I don't own this and I am fiend-ing!
- A medium pink blush called Goulue. Why don't I have this?
- Devotee, a beautiful highlighter that I need at once.
I guess if she said Orgasm it might turn some consumers off?! Well if they buy it aren't they going to find out anyways? No reason to beat around the bush (PUN completely intended!)