YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

beautylovingirl

YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

Hey Girlies,

It is amazing to see how many of you have jumped into the YSL Lippie Pool this summer. This is to me is a special bond within itself. I think Sephora should think about getting special sets of YSL Lippies or at least let us pick 2 to 3 mini tubes of lipsticks because you know they have sold alot because of all the chatter on here. WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS??

Meg82

Re: YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

okay, that swatch seals it, for my next chunk of quitting smoking money I'm going to go to the store and try out the third from the left.  It looks like the perfect color for me and once I look in the store I will know whether it truly is in which case it will be mine.

Meg82

(0) Hearts

relatedly: do we know names/numbers for those shades.  i don't want to have to find a color printer so I can bring in that swatch image to show them at the store.

beautylovingirl

It's strange the second color looks almost pink and it's orange but I guess it's probably peachy pink. And too I think we should have more than the sample packs they've thrown in little deluxe sizes before and I would rather have them.

DoctorsMrs

Thank you for putting up these swatches Spyski :smileyhappy:

They're very helpful for decision making.

I'm excited for the Fall collections too, but trying hard to make smart decisions (i.e. NOT buy everything)

Spyski

I know right! I wish I had a separate bank account JUST for YSL lipsticks that gave me awesome perks toward makeup lol

mafan

(0) Hearts

Oh, wouldn't a Beauty Talk set be fun!  I would love minis of YSL Lippies.  They would be a great perk or maybe a special set that we get first access to buying.  (Okay, in an ideal world they would just send them to every one of us here, but I'm not that deluded! :smileywink: )

You all certainly got me on the band wagon. I actually picked up a lipstick at one of the cosmetic outlet stores; it's a line that Sephora doesn't carry, but on-sale and then 40% off of that meant it was coming home with me if I could carry the color off. 

And then I HAD to try the lip stains.  I went into the store and the wonderful associate helped me out, because the colors seem overwhelming in the package.  The problem is, I found 3 nice colors and didn't think I could splurge that much.  Two are still on my wish list for sales later this year!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

OOOO a BT set would be awesome and what about for a special Christmas Holiday BT Set. O.O

Missie772

(0) Hearts

Yes please. Please please please please please!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

And 3 more yes yes and yes!

DTalksAll

YES! 

I bought my first one last Summer/Early Fall & have been hooked since! 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

YAY!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat