YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

beautylovingirl

YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

Hey Girlies,

It is amazing to see how many of you have jumped into the YSL Lippie Pool this summer. This is to me is a special bond within itself. I think Sephora should think about getting special sets of YSL Lippies or at least let us pick 2 to 3 mini tubes of lipsticks because you know they have sold alot because of all the chatter on here. WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS??

calamityjane85

Re: YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

Ok going to sephora this Wednesday, ill let yall know what I get. I can't wait to see and swatch in person, its more fun than guessing with online purchases. 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

It's alot better swatching in person their colors are so pretty and then the packaging sweeps you the rest of the way in!

Meg82

I would so be down with sets or minis or whatever.  I love YSL so much, I've only tried the glossy stains they are amazing.  I'd love a set of minis of the regular lipsticks so I could figure out whether I liked it as much as the glossy stain and have some color variation while I did it.

LolaVal

@beautylovingirl - YES YES YES!!!!! I love this idea!  I would line up for this!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

LolaVal I love your enthusiam!:smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

I think if we all got in line we would have a very looong line.:smileyvery-happy:

glossyguru

They should make a YSL holiday set! I know it's unlikely because it's more of a luxury brand but it's still something cool to think about...

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Sephora could always get all these mini lippies and put them in a holiday set.:smileyhappy:

JenBlush

I bought my first YSL lipstick at the beginning of this year. I didn't even look at that part of Sephora before that because it is much pricier. But one then one day after just reading how much everyone loves it on here, i HAD to atleast try it on. and BAM! i put it in my basket, and didn't think twice about the price! i just knew i HAD to have it!

Then for the 4x points, i tried on their lip glosses! I thought it was gonna be like anyone else's gloss. But Nooooo! Oh how they fooled me! I automatically put another in my basket and paid for it. Now i will definitely adding more onto my basket!

And i have to thank you girls for it! lol

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Gosh I love all my YSL chickies!!!! ^.^

jellybean917

My YSL lippies are my favorite products that I was enabled into by BTers. I now have 3 - a Rouge Volupte, a Rouge Volupte Shine, and a Glossy Stain. They each come in handy for a specific purpose, and I love them all. Truly great buys.

Coming out with a set of these or some sort of offer with them is a great idea! We need to spread the YSL love to everyone! :smileyhappy:

Esdee

I picked up Rouge Volupte #3, and it immediately became my daily wear lippie.  It has amazing wear for a non-stain, where I can *almost* get away with not touching it up after lunch, and it doesn't leave much behind on my drinkwear.

violalea

(0) Hearts

Yes I think there should be an area like products/perks in demand/expected then we could all go there and put our votes in so everyone is happy Sephora and us.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Ok so now everybody turn your enabling antenna's on and put all the YSL lippie vibes in and then maybe Sephora will pick up on it!:smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

Oh my goodness a mini set would be ahhhhmazing! I bought my first YSL Sensual Silk #2 back when I first started watchinig YT and Kandee Johnson made me do it hahaha! But I coveted it and then in the past few months have bought 3 Sheer Candys. As you can see, I still have at least 20 more slots I can fill up if I want to. Don't do the math on that lol.

0.jpg(I love my Shisheido Cotton so much, it got it's own pretty holder haha)

violalea

(0) Hearts

Nice lips holder. I will need to get a small one maybe for 12 when I have more lipsticks :smileywink:. Oh for the cotton, you have a lid to cover it right? Just dont want your super soft cottons to get all dusty :smileywink:.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

I actually found them a new spot, this is an older pic I cropped. 

dannyc

a mini trio of glossy stains! ahhhh I'd be in heaven. 

Every time I swatch them in store I get a little put off over the change in consistency. I know it's because they are opened & exposed to air so much. The one I bought last year still looks good as new but I never use a product long enough to see the end. Minis would be great 

syritt

I got into YSL very recently when I got one of the Rebel Nudes. Now I'm completely hooked. If there were sets, I would LOVE that. Minis would be amazing too, cause I'd love to be able to try out different colors or formulas or have a small one in colors I don't wear every day.

beautylovingirl

You have to try all of them. They are all amazing and it would be great to just get mini's of like a stain, lipstick, and a gloss.

Spyski

I think the YSL Rouge Shine sample packet that had the shades 6, 12, and 13 in the beginning of the summer was up at the most PEREFCT time! I think they should do a Fall sample packet like that again. I mean, the packet itself did last me the entire week which was great for testing and/or swatching. Sephora should totally include samples of the new Fall 2013 collection SOON. Today, was actually really exciting for me when I drove to work. It was not as humid outside and I can feel the tiniest bit of fall in the air which was wonderful! 

Here's a  couple pics of the YSL Rouge Pure Couture Lipsticks for the 2013 Fall collection

swfupload_4511214907327603395.jpg

swfupload_53471065419310171.jpg

*source: beautezine.com

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • dannyc
    • spoiledbrat
    • mafan