beautylovingirl

YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

Hey Girlies,

It is amazing to see how many of you have jumped into the YSL Lippie Pool this summer. This is to me is a special bond within itself. I think Sephora should think about getting special sets of YSL Lippies or at least let us pick 2 to 3 mini tubes of lipsticks because you know they have sold alot because of all the chatter on here. WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLS??

spoiledbrat

Re: YSL LIPPIES ARE SWEEPING SEPHORA'S BEAUTY TALKERS

i agree 100% with you BLG- one mini of each type in colors friendly to all skin tones or close

anyone think 500 pt. kits for Dior, YSL, Marc Jacobs, Guerlain, ? - MUST INCLUDE A FRAGRANCE MINI - sounds ggggrreaaaat to me - oh the fun of our faves in little cutie sizes - way better than playing with Barbie's - nurk nurk

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

2nd vote for your great idea! :heart:

orkira

ysl.JPGI bought a few YSL lippies back in April.  They are the only lipsticks I have ever found that do not chap my lips and feel so nice and smooth on.  I got Rouge Volupté in #1, Rouge Volupté Shine in #8 & #13, and Volupté Sheer Candy in #8 & #12.

beautylovingirl

Don't they make you happy just looking at them? ^_~

orkira

Yes they do.  :smileyhappy:

Missie772

So beautiful!!

orkira

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  :smileyhappy:

calamityjane85

swfupload_9030948639086524267.jpg

ok ladies, i dove in!!

At first I was a little let down, but I think it was the color (18) It was just a little to transparent, a swatch on the hand is different than on the lips. However I wore it all day and fell in love with the formula.

Sooooooooooo, my loves list just grew tremendously.

I want:

no 6 and 9

104, 108, 109

12, 17 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Your first YSL Lippie so cute!!:heart:

bgirling

I have been trying to avoid trying these out but I don't think I'll be able to hold out much longer..

BeautyJunkie325

I'll say that after reading everyone raving about the YSL lippies, I've added the following to my "to try/buy" list:

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine - Rose In Tension
YSL Rouge Volupté Shine - Nude in Private
YSL Volupté Sheer Candy - Mouthwatering Berry

jenpred

I am sold! I have consistently heard amazing things about the YSL lippies, but have never caved in and purchased one! I don't even know where to start. What formula do you ladies recommend for someone who usually wears tinted/sheer lip balms? I was looking at the glossy balms. What are your thoughts on those? Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

I absolutely think you should get the glossy balms since your used to wearing tinted sheer lip balms their all really great but I think you'll love those the best.:smileyhappy:

joeanne

Here's a great thread when I asked about YSL lipsticks, never having tried them before (silly me). Spyski gave a great breakdown of all the formulas. I bought the Rouge Volupte Shine but for a glossy balm, you would probably love the Sheer Candy. Hope this helps...or it may just make you want to buy them all!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Talk-to-me-about-YSL-Lipsticks/m-p/569657#M8190

jenpred

(0) Hearts

WOW that was helpful, thank you so much! (And thank you to Spyski if she ever sees this!)

...and I may just buy more than 1 :smileywink:!!

Esdee

I can't really give good advice here, since I've only got one (a lipstick), and my decision process was to go into the store, swipe every single color for every single type on the back of my hand, then pick the one I liked best.  :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

I'm still resisting!! *hides from the gorgeous swatches*

beautylovingirl

You can't hide and resist to long.. Your going to have to dive in soon because right now I can tell you, your right at the side of the pool with one foot in already...:smileyvery-happy:

calamityjane85

Want to jump in the ysl pool, thinking of getting some for my birthday, which would you try first the stains or a lipstick?? 

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Either would be great. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 52 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat