kssweetheart

Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

[ Edited ]

I wasn't sure where to post this - I know it can be moved if it shouldn't be posted here. 

**gogreyhound** has 500 Hearts!!! Yes!! Congrats to you. I'm so glad I got to throw your heart party, I've been waiting for you to reach the 500 mark. 

Any Greyhound lover is okay in my book - let's here it for my fellow Grey lover. :smileyhappy:

notcreative

Re: Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

[ Edited ]

Okay, I am really late to this party, but I am happy to show gogreyhound some love.  Thanks for being so awesome.the-worlds-top-10-best-conversation-heart-par-L-m6I6p6.jpeg

ghheart.jpg

kssweetheart

Hi NOTnotcreative - I hearted your post and thought I replied, but I guess not. I wanted to tell you how adorable that knitted Greyhound is, the big black nose is perfect! Do you remember where you found that pic? So sweet. :smileyhappy:

notcreative

(0) Hearts

You are as sweet as ever.

I googled greyhound heart pictures and scrolled for a while before I saw this one.  There were a lot of pictures for that theme, so I am already ready for her next party!

gogreyhound

awwww thank you!! i love that knitted greyhound!! so cute!! i have had so much fun getting into BT,and meeting so many wonderful people like you!  I have learned a lot, shared some, enabled some, and bought a lot!   

notcreative

We have enjoyed you just as much as you've enjoyed us.  You're welcome.

daisies121

Congrats!

111.jpg

gogreyhound

Thank you! :smileyhappy: 

Titian06

Congratulations on your 500 hearts, gogreyhounds!  I have a friend who adopted a retired racing greyhound.  He is such a couch potato and so sweet!  If I had the space (I live in a condo with two cats), I would love to adopted one too.

kssweetheart

Greyhounds really are the most wonderful dogs in the world! While I've had many strong love affairs with other breeds and dogs with 'mixed pedigrees' I can honestly say that, for me, there is no other breed/mix that will every give me as much joy as Greyhounds or touch such a deep part of my heart and soul.

It's very hard to explain and although I know there are many other dogs out there that I could love, I don't think I'd ever be fully satisfied with any other dog. After I lost my first Grey, we went to shelters and looked around, but I knew in my heart that I'd always feel like I was 'settling' if I didn't get a Grey - I've found that all Grey owners I've come into contact with say the very same thing - they are truly Greyt! :smileyhappy:

I hope one is in your future Titian. :smileyhappy: (I spelled it right this time - but don't know if you'll see this since the party started so long ago.)

gogreyhound

Thank you!! Greyhounds are such amazing pets. Other than needing a fenced yard and regular walks, theyare total   couch potatoes...and many are cat friendly!  heh heh! mine was even nose-to-nose with my daughter's guinea pig the other day. NOT that I would ever try to talk anyone into adopting one... :smileywink:

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Hi gogreyhound! You're so right. Give them a soft bed, a little yard and lots of love! I got really lucky with my Grey Girls - neither one of them demanded much walking, it was kind of a 'bonus' to them, so it worked out quite well for me. 

I wish you had video of your Grey and the Guinea Pig - was that the first time they were together? Maybe you can post some cute pics of them. My first Grey was totally accepting of, and eventually just ignored, my sisters Parrot - she could not have cared less about that bird! (although he wasn't flying in the years they knew each other....that might have been a completely different story! Yikes!)

I'm so glad that you weren't trying to talk **Titian** into a Greyhound, I would never even dream of talking someone into saving a Greyhound, noooo way, not me. :smileywink:

gogreyhound

Oh no! No greyhound adoption enabling will transpire. We will just go on and on about the amazing wonderfulness of this particular breed....until people are programmed to go for a grey when they are in the marker for a dog!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

AWESOME!!! I like the way your 'slightly evil genius Greyhound loving mind' works! We could be quite the dynamic duo - the new poster girls for Greyhound Rescue and Adoptions!

rdesigns

My husband used to have ex- racing Greyhounds.  He totally agrees that they are couch potatoes!  :smileyhappy:  

jenjendoitagain

Congratulations! It is great to see when our heart numbers rise. It's something special, a small gift of the sort, in this community of great people. Im so happy Sweetheart got to do this special party for you! Congratulations and I know there will be many more great hearts coming your way Greyhound!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Thanks Jen - I really was stalking her heart count, I was determined to throw **gogreyhounds** heart party.

You're right, hearts really are a little gift that we can give to each other - it's a nice little 'pick me up' to me, it's always nice to see those numbers grow. :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

That is what got me right *here* pointing to my heart...that you cared enough to creep on me and wait for my hearts to add up! That is just so incredibly thoughtful!  :*

makeupobesessed

Happy 500 hearts! I hope you get many more!  Long live hearts!

kssweetheart

I agree - long live hearts and long live special heart parties. :smileyhappy:

Thanks for finding gogreyhounds heart party **makeupobsessed** :smileyhappy:

HookedOnBeauty2

Congrats on the the 500 big ones gogreyhound :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 192 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • quixotic
    • sammiebaby
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed