kssweetheart

Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

[ Edited ]

I wasn't sure where to post this - I know it can be moved if it shouldn't be posted here. 

**gogreyhound** has 500 Hearts!!! Yes!! Congrats to you. I'm so glad I got to throw your heart party, I've been waiting for you to reach the 500 mark. 

Any Greyhound lover is okay in my book - let's here it for my fellow Grey lover. :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

Re: Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

[ Edited ]

It's so sweet that you appreciated that I kept track of your hearts, it was my pleasure for sure. :smileyhappy: I know some people think it's silly, but personally I love hearts and heart parties, wish they were on the main board so more people would see them, maybe they will change that down the road. 

I've met so many amazing people, like you said, people from all over the place that we would Never have had the opportunity to 'meet' otherwise. My friends here have enriched my life tremendously and are all so loyal, fun and supportive. I am eternally grateful to Sephora for giving us this beautiful gift. **Thanks Sephora!**

It's so adorable that your daughter found the 'buns' - and for only 25 cents! You're right, Greyhounds really Do look silly with 'head pieces' and the like - and it's so nice to hear someone other than myself say that they have pinheads. :smileyvery-happy: They sure do put up with a lot and are so good about it. When I got my first Grey and was trying to find a winter coat for her, I ordered a few things and they were all Terrible - but of course, I took pictures. The best was the faux leather bomber jacket that I got for her - Oh. My. Stars. Soooo funny. The look on her face was priceless. Once I learn how to post pics and I find those pics, I'll have to post them so you can see for yourself, as a Grey owner, I know you'll really appreciate it. 

The cats are funny - I can imagine them putting up a paw, with claws extended, and thinking 'Talk to the paw, stupid Human' :smileyvery-happy:

jozkid

Congrats greyhound!

joeanne

Congratulations, and here's to many more!

upload_3183268906347960565.png

blushnglow

Way to go Greyhound!

sdbeautyjunkie1

Whoo hoo congrats!! 

quixotic

Way to go gogreyhound! Congrats on the big 5-0-0!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

I love this drawing, especially with the heart at the end of her tail and her big beautiful black nose, Brinny had a nose just like that, it stuck out really far beyond her 'lips' (?) and teeth. It was one of her crowning glories and something that made her extra special.

Where did you find this drawing? I'd be interested in knowing if there were others - I'm looking for some sort of Greyhound image to try to turn into needlepoint of some kind - this could be a contender. :smileyhappy:

'Wake me up before you go-go'greyhound :smileytongue: - (Wham! an oldie but a goodie -- sorry, couldn't help myself, had to go-go there) 

quixotic

The image came from the cafepress(.com) website - it is actually an image on a pendant necklace.  They sell a whole line of greyhound jewelry - which I'm thinking you may need some of!

kssweetheart

It's so pretty, thanks for the address of the website. You're right, I could really use some special Greyhound Jewelry. Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

quixotic

[ Edited ]

Kssweetheart - 

I am so very sorry you lost your Brinny.  This is for you, you who already have one of the kindest and most generous hearts I've seen here on BT.  My thoughts are with you.

jenjendoitagain

That picture rings true to me in so many ways. Pets are a wonderful blessing for sure. 

And Sweetheart, we've had our talks and you know I still care and love you! Keep strong and let's talk whenever you need! 

gogreyhound

that is so amazing. :smileyhappy:

joeanne

I found a website call skinnyhounddesigns dotcom that has lots of greyhound images and this was one of them - in the heart collection! Hope that helps!  There are some really cute designs that just might do Brinny justice!

kssweetheart

Hi Joeanne - thanks so much for finding that website, I'll definitely check it out. I was thinking of doing something with her name and a special song lyric that came to mind when I said goodbye to my girl. I've been having a hard time searching for things, it's just been a little rough - so I really appreciate that link.

I was always called 'Princess' or 'The Princess' - that was until my first Grey Girl stole that name from me, we shared the name. I still have a little embroidered pillow that hangs on my bedroom door that says "Princess Sleeps Here" - It's fitting since I am still 'the Princess' and because I have her ashes in a beautiful pink marble........new dog house? sounded odd to say it's a box, think you know what I mean. Anyhow, Princess and I do still sleep here.

Yes, Princey Girl is on the same dresser with my 2 Magic Mirrors. Brinny will be there one day too. Thank you my friend. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 192 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • quixotic
    • sammiebaby
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
    • joeanne