kssweetheart

Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

[ Edited ]

I wasn't sure where to post this - I know it can be moved if it shouldn't be posted here. 

**gogreyhound** has 500 Hearts!!! Yes!! Congrats to you. I'm so glad I got to throw your heart party, I've been waiting for you to reach the 500 mark. 

Any Greyhound lover is okay in my book - let's here it for my fellow Grey lover. :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

Re: Woo-Hoo!!! Let's hear it for **gogreyhound**!! She's got 500 Big Ones!!

Thank you! Someday I hope to be brave enough to post pics of me when I do some fancy schmancy makeup!

wingatprsct

Congratulations on reaching 500 hearts! They are all well deserved!♥

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I love reading and posting here!

rdesigns

Happy Hearts To You!

greyhounds_and_red_hearts.jpgmaggiemae8s.jpg

gogreyhound

I wuv the cute puppy! That is yours?!

rdesigns

Thanks, that is my Maggie Mae :smileyhappy:  She is an Italian Greyhound, and she will be five this year.

kssweetheart

Hi rdesigns - I love these pics. The frolicking Greyhounds are beautiful and they make my heart smile.

Is that little Maggie Mae? She's so precious. I love her beautiful nose and shiny coat, she has the coloring of one of my dogs that we got at the SPCA when I was younger. She's a little like a mix of a shrunken Brinny, with the coloring of Rotten Rusty (who I Adored) She's so adorable, I just Love her. You have the most extraordinary furbabiies.:smileyhappy:

sammiebaby

Congrats gogreyhound!

gogreyhound

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I have so much fun here!

Zpsid91

Yay, Congratulations!!!!upload_7006962611159578976.png

gogreyhound

thanks so much! I love the greyhound heart pics!! Extra special!

kssweetheart

This is such a beautiful picture, thanks for posting it **Zpsid91**. Where did you find it? I just love it. Makes me smile and tear up all at the same time - Greys hearts are truly ginormous and full of love. Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

Zpsid91

(0) Hearts

Sorry I just saw this! Honestly, I just google image searched greyhounds and heart images and this came up! I really like it too!

SallieSunshine

Congrats, gogreyhound! Happy 500 hearts, and here's to 500 more! :smileyhappy:

image.jpg

gogreyhound

Love the pic! Thank you!

PoesRevy

Congrats gogreyhound and here's for many more :heart:

gogreyhound

Thanks so much!! 

kssweetheart

and here's to many more Greythounds too! :smileyhappy:

gogreyhound

OMG you guys are so amazing!! You absolutely made my day!!Thanks so much for the Greyhound-themed heart party!! I was just thinking of you, kssweetheart, and hoping you are doing OK after your loss...I just didn't PM you yet.  I am so glad I found BT and all the greyt people on here--it is so fun, educational, and enabling!  I just can't believe I got on here and the first thing I see is this! You guys are all just fabulous! Happy Monday to everyone!! Here is a pic of Daisy with her sister Tippy--they have Princess Leia  hair buns! :smileyhappy:image.jpg

kssweetheart

@gogreyhound -

I was determined to be the one who would throw your heart party - I felt a bit like a stalker the way I was constantly checking your hearts. :smileytongue: I think it's not on the main board now, wish it was so more people would see it, come to your party and fall in love with these Glorious Greys.

I love this picture!! The Princess Lea buns are Hysterically funny. I wish I'd seen them when I had my first Greyhound - her name was Princess, so this would have been super funny.

I'll talk to you more when I reply to your PM. Thanks so much, you did reach out to me a while back and it really was comforting. Talk to you in a little bit.

gogreyhound

I just can't tell you how this makes me feel--that you cared enough to keep track of my hearts and throw me a party! :smileyhappy: hee hee!  It is silly, but I ihave been counting the hearts and couldnt wait til I hit 500! Despite all the recent complaints and drama, I think the BT community is full of interesting, caring people and not only do we all love all things cosmetic and beauty, but we love other people.Complete  strangers in other cities/states/countries but we care about each other, from silly little things ( like hearts on BT!) to big things like losing a beloved pet. 

My daughter found the Leia buns at Petsmart for 25cents on clearance last month!! she got 4--two for the dogs, two smaller ones for the cats--who will have NOTHING to do with them, of course. Daisy looks so funny in them. greyhounds look so funny in stuff like that, with their skinny little pinheads and long noses. Plus, they just put up with it and make you feel sorry for them. :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 55 replies
  • 192 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • quixotic
    • sammiebaby
    • kssweetheart
    • makeupobesessed
    • joeanne