rainbow781

Wish List

Lets be honest no matter how many beauty products we own there's always something else that we must have. So here's my wish list, what's yours?

Chanel Rouge Coco in Lover

Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir Black

Too Faced Sweathearts Perfect Flush Blush

and I would like to get low lights

ialli

Re: Wish List

I MUST try the new shade of Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments... Petal is exactly what I felt was missing from the color selection. I hope it doens't disappoint!swfupload_7799496933885884319.jpg

MoreGun89

Man, everybody seems to be after those hourglass powders, are they really worth it? :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

okay the hourglass powders...are they highlighters or setting powders?

ChicDabbler

It is a non-matte setting powder, a powder that's suppose to diffuse light and give you a natural dewy/glowy finish. So in this case it is a setting powder, but if your base is matte then this can be used as highlighter.

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

They sound like a finishing powder, so a setter?  Maybe dual purpose?

maltipoo66

I agree!  I've always got a full shopping list, but it could take me months to buy anything on the list.  Here's some products I've been drooling over:

1. Hourglass Ambient Light Pressed Powder (In Ethereal Light or Mood Light)

2. Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick

3. Tarte BB Tinted Primer

4. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

5. Make Up For Ever Lab Shine gloss in S18 (gorgeous natural rose)

kaye123

There are so many products I want to try! The Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay - Smoked Eyeshadow Palette

The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders in Diffused Light, Dim Light, and Ethereal Light

Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder

Becca Eye Tint in Romanticism

BECCA - Eye Tint

I have too many things on my shopping list! lol

Gamergirl24

NARS "and GOD created the woman"

Sigma Mrs. bunny brush set

Sigma eye bases

A dombed powder/ blush brush

And then there is the ridiculously long "shopping list" on here... Looking for a new eye cream, and pencil eyeliner. 

rainbow781

Tell me if you like the NARS palette. I have heard great things about it!

fran11

I just got the Sigma Mrs Bunny Brush set! I am loving the brushes. They are a ridiculous valuebfor the money! And they are so pretty too :smileyhappy:  I couldnt decide on which eye base I wanted so I passed. If you get any, please share what you think! :smileyhappy:

sephoramusthave

I have a freakishly long wish list....so I'll just post 10 things that I really want.

Face:

1. benefit fake up concealer, light

2. becca radiant skin satin finish foundation

3. too faced air buffed bb creme

4. nars sheer glow foundation

5. kvd lock it tattoo foundation

eyes/lips

6. lorac eyeshadow, serenity

7. lorac pro palette

8. nars and god created the woman set

9. stila color balm lipstick

10. buxom big and healthy lipstick, vienna and/or london

beautylovingirl

@sephoramusthave- With a wish list like this soon you can start your own store!:smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

lol! I'm on project 10 pan now but even when I get off the only things I can justify buying are face makeup products (foundation, concealer, setting powder etc) because I have too much of everything else.

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@sephoramusthave-I just love your post because it's pure passion when it come to makeup and having all of out beauty items is a wonderful thing!:smileyvery-happy:

JillMConnell

I want a thick, marker tip style liquid eyeliner. And the Tarte finishing powder.  And the Fresh Black Tea mask, which I'm convinced is similar to the rose mask in terms of effect vs. experience, but it smells amazing and I want it anyway. Who is a sucker for marketing? THIS GIRL.

lylysa

JillMConnell

You and your enabling links, lylysa!!! Thanks. Have you worked with this product? Do you like it?

lylysa

I haven't played with that one yet, but if it's anything like their regular liquid liner pens (which are thin markers, not thick like the one above) then it should be a good product. I like Smashbox's liquid liners!

Just when I read your post that one popped into my head and I'm all "OOOOOOO!!!! Must share/enable!" :smileytongue:

JillMConnell

I bought it today and it was love at first sight. AMAZING and just what I needed.  Thanks for the rec.

katie1724

I always have a list of things I want to try! Right now, I'd love to get my hands on one (or two, or three) of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders -- particularly Mood Light, Ethereal Light or Luminous Light. I haven't found them in any stores, and I haven't ordered yet. I've read such good reviews, though, that I really want to try these out.

And I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but I got a random sample of a moisture serum from ReVive the last time I was at Neiman Marcus (sob). It made my skin so unbelievable looking that I immediately went to the website to look it up -- and discovered that it costs $350. I was so upset! That won't be happening anytime soon, but it is on my hypothetical wish list. :smileyhappy:

I also kind of want to try Dr. Perricone's Blue Plasma, but I think it might be too much to add to my current regimen.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • ialli
    • drrragon
    • janinebt