rainbow781

Wish List

Lets be honest no matter how many beauty products we own there's always something else that we must have. So here's my wish list, what's yours?

Chanel Rouge Coco in Lover

Chanel Inimitable Mascara in Noir Black

Too Faced Sweathearts Perfect Flush Blush

and I would like to get low lights

janinebt

Re: Wish List

At any given time I have 3-5 things that I want more than anything else on my wishlist. Right now I'm fawning over these lovely things:

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes

Too Faced - Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection

I'm a big fan of the TF palettes, I'm in need of another cool toned option aside from their smokey eye palette. I like the softness of these colors they are very wearable for both day and evening looks. 

Wen Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist

WEN® by Chaz Dean - Sweet Almond Mint Replenishing Treatment Mist

I didn't realize just how incredible this stuff was until I ran out after about 2 months of using the bottle that came with my starter kit. It's one of the best detanglers I have ever used.

Escada Cherry In The Air

Escada - Cherry In The Air

Such a nice fragrance! It smells like the cherry version of DKNY's Be Delicious.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Janine-Oooh Shoot Escada's Cherry in the Air, I love DKNY's Be Delicious if it's smells like the Cherry version of that line I know I'll have to have it!:smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Have to agree, I'm a fan of that palette!

Fabz

Anything Dior... mostly their eyeshadow palettes. I just can't justify such an expensive purchase.

rainbow781

(0) Hearts

The Dior Sweet Cherie an Au Natural Palettes look beautiful. But it is just so hard to justify buying, maybe buy one of the products you really want as a gift to yourself on a holiday!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@Rainbow781- The Dior Sweet Cherie an Au Natural palette is beautiful I love anything Dior and usually first in line to get these. It's so adoreable. And I love the quality of the makeup!!

lylysa

You should totally get the TF blush, Rainbow!

I got it and it's so beautiful and natural!

I even made a thread about how excited I was for this item to launch!

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Something-new-you-re-wanting-to-try/m-p/428267#M10642

There's a couple of pages back where swatches are made by myself and another poster and I posted photos of what it looks like on.

rainbow781

It is so beautiful! I tried it on and automatically decided that I needed haha!

drrragon

[ Edited ]

@lylysa you blush pusher!!!! hahaha

lylysa

Hahaha, I can't help it!!!!! :smileytongue:

ChristinaLE

Lylysa, do you have a beauty blog on YouTube? If not, you should definitely get one! To "show" the beauty world your tips and tricks, and all that :smileyhappy:

lylysa

That'd be a fun idea :smileyhappy:

Thanks for that, Christina!

The support from you and all the users here in Beauty Talk is so wonderful and you all make it such a joy to be here!

ChristinaLE

So true. Always wanting more...

Tarte's C Brightener Eye Cream..Because who really WANTS to wear concealer? :smileyhappy:

TARTEEB.jpg

Benefit's dandelion blush for a natural lookbenefitblush.jpg

Benefits Sugarbomb...cause you can never have enough blush!sugarbomb.jpg

JillMConnell

That Tarte cream is one of my must-haves.  Definitely intensive to the point that you can only use it at night (thought I have during the day when not wearing makeup).  It sinks right in and doesn't make me wake up with that "gummy" feeling around my eyes.

MoreGun89

The brightening cream is totally worth it ^.^

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

MoreGun89

@BT the latter, so I tend to use it at night.  Once I run out of my Clinique stuff I'll use it in the morning as well with the concealer :smileytongue:  Sorry for the delay in answer!

ChristinaLE

I want to get it, but now since you've confirmed...I have to! :smileyhappy:

MoreGun89

Hmm, currently, there are some Tarte makeup products (blush, powder, and mascara) for when i run out of current items, another Tokyomilk handcream scent for when i finish my current (I like the feel, the smell is like sunscreen at first though, wondering if this is true of all of these creams), and Living Proof Full shampoo in the largest size for when my huge Redken bottle runs out, as well as a replacement for Ouidad's Mediterranean Bay Leaf Treatment!  Thankfully due to a deal with the BF he has to take care of my hair products ^.^  The downside, I'm not allowed to cut it less the 11.5" :smileytongue:

I'm sure my wishlist will have more stuff in it and lose stuff randomly though haha.  Neat thread to see what's on everyones' minds :smileyvery-happy:

NYStephA

I've always wanted to try the La Prairie skin cavier, but I think their prices are insane. 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Ha, I have 80+ items on my wishlist, but they are from all categories that I would like to sample. But for actual purchasing with most temptation right now...

- Origins No Puffery eye mask (my eyes feel like shriveled prunes due to dry indoor heating. I need this).

- Fresh Rose mask (I'm convinced it's overpriced and it have no lasting effect,....but it feels good enough that I still want it).

- Kate Somerville scar diminishing serum (I've got a couple of big old scars, and the claim that it works for old scars piqued my interest)

I will be needing eye cream and toner in the next 2 month, but I haven't decided on which ones yet.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 105 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • maltipoo66
    • ialli
    • drrragon
    • janinebt