From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Besides Beauty

Besides Beauty

• 36403 Members
  • 1177 Conversations
  • 231 Photos

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Etcetera, miscellaneous, potpourri. Whatever phrasing you choose to use, this is the place for all non-beauty conversation.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What is your favorite fruit?
|
Re: What is your favorite fruit?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06, I just made myself a smoothie after seeing your tag and post! Thank you! ...read more
@Titian06, I just made myself a smoothie after seeing your tag and post! Thank you!
Recent images from this conversation
Fun Food Combinations
|
Re: Fun Food Combinations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @peculiarzmakeup I'm like vanilla/boring with my food. I can't think of anything. ...read more
@peculiarzmakeup I'm like vanilla/boring with my food. I can't think of anything.
Habit Stacking Thread 📚
|
Re: Habit Stacking Thread 📚
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Today I put on OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL before I did my makeup for the Re: Makeup ...read more
Today I put on OUAI Hydrating Scalp Serum for Healthy, Fuller Looking Hair 2 oz / 60 mL before I did my makeup for the Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023 so it had time to soak in and dry down. It was hair wash day today. I always seem to create my favourite looks when I am just playing around or have to wash them off. Can anyone relate to this?
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
HALL OF FAMER III INSIDER
Reply: @ThatGirlMadi , Tuxedo and Bailey are wonderful! Tuxedo especially reminds me of one of my best cat friends ever! ...read more
@ThatGirlMadi , Tuxedo and Bailey are wonderful! Tuxedo especially reminds me of one of my best cat friends ever!
Your pets!
|
Re: Your pets!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Molly, your Goldendoodle, must be a bundle of joy!
Molly, your Goldendoodle, must be a bundle of joy!
What's on your plate?
|
Re: What's on your plate?
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: It was so yummy! 殺 @CorgiMommy ...read more
It was so yummy! 🍓🥰 @CorgiMommy
THE PARTY THREAD
|
Re: THE PARTY THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Happy St Patrick's Day @itsRylie  ...read more
Happy St Patrick's Day @itsRylie 🍀🍀
New Post in Besides Beauty
KAJA
Can we all agree KAJA makeup sucks😭
Can we all agree KAJA makeup sucks😭
Sephora Ten Year Olds
|
Re: Sephora Ten Year Olds
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Been traumatized by a crew of them. Rude and sarcastic I just dropped my basket and left the store. I'm a parent and I blame the p ...read more
Been traumatized by a crew of them. Rude and sarcastic I just dropped my basket and left the store. I'm a parent and I blame the parents of these unruly kids.
The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
|
Re: The BIC Plant and Gardening Thread
RISING STAR V INSIDER
Reply: That is such a fun surprise it grew up out of the snow so neat! Can’t wait to see when you post 﫶華 @sister13 ...read more
That is such a fun surprise it grew up out of the snow so neat! Can’t wait to see when you post 🫶🪴 @sister13
136,536 Posts