yazmin

Who was able to get the Philosophy Purity Cleanser?

Just out of curiosity, who was able to get them? I know the limit was 2 but did you place another order to get 2 more? I was able to get 2, but I know in store some people got more than 2. How many did you buy? Again this is just out of curiosity no need to get mad. :smileyhappy:

linda711

Re: Who was able to get the Philosophy Purity Cleanser?

(0) Hearts

I got two and had to make a second order because I forgot the MUFE pencils, but I didn't want to be a hog lol.  Now I'm regretting it cuz they were still in stock:smileywink:.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

Its a great deal I made 2 different orders 1 for the cleansers had to get those down first, and then i bought 2 body washes, those didn't sell out as quick. 

ellevee09

(0) Hearts

I got 4 at my SiJCP. :smileyhappy: could not pass up the price! :smileyhappy:

yazmin

(0) Hearts

its like buying 2 of the 24oz for the price of one :smileyhappy:  I believe they are about $41 each. I went to check out my store and they still had some left, grabbed an extra 2. 

joeanne

(0) Hearts

I'm not sure what size the Purity cleanser was on Sephora's BF deal, but if you sign up for Philosophy's emails, they have 30 percent off codes every few months. This is when I stock up on my 32 oz. Purity ($50.50 reg. price but get it for $35.35) and also get my 4 oz. jar of Miracle Worker ($92 regular price is too much for me!).

I have even received a few 40 percent off codes from Philosophy, so if you like the Purity or any of their products, it's worth signing up for emails!

yazmin

(0) Hearts

It was a 12oz size and I will sign up for their website. thanks

EllieyJelly

(0) Hearts

I bought 2 in stores. I didn't even try to buy any more. I thought it was a good deal but I honestly don't like it that much. I gave one to my sister and I'm probably going to give the other to my sister in law. It was actually not selling that fast in stores. I left the Sephora store and they still had a ton an hour after opening.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

I guess it depends, I am getting msgs on Pinterest and Instagram that they are sold out since the morning. Some stores run out and some stores didnt even sell a lot of them. 

LuckyWinter

Sadly it was in my basket, then when I was done typing in my credit card number BAM it ran away :smileyvery-happy:

yazmin

(0) Hearts

did you try your local sephora?

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

I got one purity cleanser. But I made two orders because the first order I completely forgot about the cleanser. Looking today, everything I bought is now sold out (art of shaving kit, purity cleanser, and the MUFE pencils). I was able to get onto the site at 12:02 and by 12:04 I had made two orders.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

It was sold out by 12:20am Eastern. Since the limit online was 2, do you think people made another order to get more? They are adding more products, so check back for other items that might interest you.

killahbabe

(0) Hearts

I'm sure people made more than one order so they could circumvent the 2 item limit. I rushed to check out so I wouldn't get booted from the site (a lot of people had problems with that) and I ended up completely forgetting about the philosophy. So of course I had to try again and hope they still had it. I think it helped that I already had my info saved in my account so I was able to check out really fast.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

my information is saved to my account, it made it easy. i didnt know people were getting kicked out online, having to wait again.

makeupbyashley

(0) Hearts

I got one but I went in stores 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

I picked up two (in JCP store). People actually weren't picking them up as quickly as the Shampoo though. The Purity was just sitting there! Lol

yazmin

(0) Hearts

I didnt want to deal with crowds especially for this item. Was there a limit on how many you can buy in stores? 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

yazmin, there wasn't a limit (i don't think) but honestly, people were not reaching for them at my store.

yazmin

(0) Hearts

Online it was 2, I wonder if other stores where picking up the shampoo. 

What shampoo were they picking up? was it also on sale? 

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

the three in one Philosophy shampoo, body wash & bubble bath

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 36 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • misscg
    • roxystar4
    • makeupbyashley