Yullz

Who's got their basket ready for double the points for skin care?

I was so excited when I went into the store today, to return something and they told me between Jan 9 to 20th, double the points on skin care only.

Who's got basket ready?

marydiva

Re: Who's got their basket ready for double the points for skin care?

I wonder if Clarsonics count. I sure hope so! 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

That would be great if it did. I hope it does and hope you get one - I love mine.

ladymeag

You and me both! 

bombshell30

Clarisonics should count. They are skincare tools!

shyvicki

Are BB and CC creams considered skin care? I see some in both makeup and skin care.

1cros3nail4givn

I think so! :smileyhappy:

annypoo

Does this count for anything under the skincare tab?

Missie772

Ahhh.... super excited!!! Thanks for letting us know!!!

sp2001

I can't decide which line to try

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

what counts as skincare? can any brand of moisturizer or emulsion and toner count? I want to get some shiseido for my mom but not sure if that counts as double points as well

Yullz

(0) Hearts

Like they said, anything moisturizer, toner,serum, eye cream, masks and etc, thats primarily used for skin.

msjani

i do my skincare when they have 20% off. i stock up for a few months worth of supply and hope i dont get hooked on another brand. Since i am older i like the Algenist Retinol and the Perricone DMAE (though it stinks like dead fish) i only use before bed and when i am going right to sleep even the dogs stay away til the scent subsides

Plantgarden

(0) Hearts

@msjani.   So funny, I thought it was just me thinking it smelled fishy.  I've only been using it for about 6 weeks, not completely 'sold' on it yet.  I'm using the Blue Plasma serum, the Cold Plasma and the CP sub-D.  

AllyKatVA

(0) Hearts

I am debating the Volume 2 set and the PTR sulfur mask.For a sulfur-based spot treatment I have Eradikate, which I cannot decide if I like or not (I keep thinking I need to use it more consistently, and I cannot decide if I am getting decent results and unaware because of darker spot damage or if my skin actually is NOT clearing up), but the reviews of the PTR mask intrigue me. I have a benzoyl peroxide allergy, and there is only so much salycilic acid will do on actual blemishes. I am hoping sulfur will be the answer, but need to be super consistent with my skincare. I also have the Origins charcoal mask which I love, so I do not know if the PTR mask is something I actually need/will benefit me. As for the Volume 2 set, the only item I already have is the Boscia mask, and there are 4-5 items I am interested in trying, so I feel like it is a good value for me. On the other hand, I have a lot of skincare items, and I am trying not to be frivolous with my money.

And can someone tell me how anyone other than Orthodox Christians are going to break apart the Vol. 1 and 2 sets for stocking stuffers when they were not released until after Christmas??? (Silly peeve, I know.)

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

They wont... Stockings are usually for St. Nicks's Day, December 19th by the old calendar. & Christmas day is January 7th. The 2x points start the 9th, so it's after Christmas :smileysad: 

mia135

(0) Hearts

Hey everyone. Can someone please tell me anything about the Tarte brand. I am looking at their clean slate poreless primer, Amazonian clay finishing powder, and the maracuja creasless concealer. I have oily skin, dark under eyes, and am usually the victim of acne (without my amazing dermatologist and the winter weather)! Thank you!!!

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

YES finally :smileyvery-happy:

Now I know how long I have to wait till my first purchase of the year BWAHAHAHA!

I have a couple of goodies on my list :3 the oil favs set and the second set of the skincare favs set as well. And the Koh Gen Do water, it'll be my first time trying it! And maybe some of the KP line from DermaDoctor, if that's included in the double points.

CzaCee

(0) Hearts

Finally!! The answer to my dilemma of points dwindling down because of redeeming 10 minis last December will be solved!!! 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Don't forget to use your Ebates, ladies!

Hmm, I have too much skincare so I don't th---wait, how did this Boscia konjac sponge get here?!?!?! luckily it's to the 20th, so I can go for it on the 15th. =D

calamityjane85

[ Edited ]

Skincare people tell me the hg from ptr.... I have a few things on my list but I don't want to leave anything out. I am excited to try out this line, wanna make sure I get the favorites. 

DTalksAll

Retinol Fusion PM

Oilless Oil- It's 100% pure squalane (plant derived) 

Anti Aging Cleanser

Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads- the max completion have a lot of alcohol in them, the Un-Wrinkle are very similar to DDG A/B pads

Mineral SPF Powder Brush- great to keep in car, or purse for added SPF during the day

FirmX Peeling Gel- a gomage gel similar to KGD, gets rid of flakes

VIZ-1000 - never tried it but heard amazing things, it's on my list :smileytongue: 

Lashes To Die For

Blemish Buffing Beads- I keep it in the shower for chest/back acne 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 111 replies
  • 100 hearts
  • 50 in conversation
    • miluzoo
    • nikki
    • DTalksAll
    • shyvicki