bananachoox3

Who are you rooting for?

I don't know about everyone here but I love my sports. The NBA playoffs is going on and I just wanted to know who are you all rooting for or if you don't care about basketball at all. I'm rooting for my hometown, Chicago Bulls. I'm super excited that they beat the Heat in game one. Its going to be interesting.

dianabt

Re: Who are you rooting for?

I knew MiaBT was going to reply to this! :smileywink:  The same way Mia is a die hard Warriors fan is how I am with my Giants baseball! I've been going to games since I was about 5 or 6 and I'm always a fan no matter how often we win or lose.  I do love football too! So exciting to see our 49ers make it to the Superbowl again! I don't understand EVERY specific about sports games but I know the basics and enough to have fun!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed

[ Edited ]

I'm not into sports like crazy, but I love baseball so I am cheering the Baltimore Orioles right now.  I know they're so not as good as the 90s era, but gotta love the home team.

come this fall, it's on with football and bringing back the Superbowl champs, the Ravens!  I love to wear purple too.  With football, I don't understand a whole lot of what's going on, but I love the testosterone atmosphere that comes with men and thIs sport.  There I admitted it, its def the men and not so much the sport itself per say.  Being the champions doesn't hurt, it was crazy here when they returned with the trophy.

DTalksAll

Football is my season! I'm a huge Michigan Wolverines fan (completely random, never went to UofM, but have a whole section of my closet of just Maze & Blue items :0 ) and NY Giants for NFL. 

I lost interest in the NBA years ago, and NHL after the lockout a few years back. I never could get into baseball, it's just such a slow sport. I recently started getting into soccer more since my boyfriend watches it every Saturday & Sunday morning. I was always a Ukraine fan (due to heritage), but I guess I can consider myself an Arsenal fan now. 

kalex

Football!  I will be a Cheesehead until the day I die!

Living in Nebraska (where 99.99% of the population are Husker fanatics) it's really funny to wear a Badger shirt because the colors are the same and people do double-takes when they realize I'm not a Husker fan.  Sometimes I feel like I'm in enemy territory.

Also, Go Packers!  And it is just a coincidence that my youngest son's name is Aaron.  Though I love that other Aaron too!

bananachoox3

LOLLLLL

You got a HUGE Bears fan right here. 

beautylovingirl

I love baseball and believe me before I met my husband I couldn't tell you home plate from first base. (AND THE GUYS IN THE UNIFORMS HELP KEEP MY INTEREST TOO BUT SHHH! THAT'S OUR LITTLE SECRET!):smileywink:

makeupobesessed

[ Edited ]

I'm with you on the uniform thing. I like the way they are wearing the baseball pants right now, with the legs down instead of up to the knees with the socks showing.

crayzeeRN

I love basketball and watch my university in college ball like a fiend, but I've never watched pro!

amberangeline

I love the playoffs... it makes for such a fun atmosphere! Being from OKC, I am rooting for the Thunder! Impressive win by the Bulls tonight. :-)

miabt

I always find it rather odd when I hear someone is cheering for a team when they aren't necessarily a fan of the team from day 1... mostly because I'm a HUGE basketball fan & absolutely LOVE my Warriors & cant stand band wagon fans!  Not saying anyone is, I'm just a ride or die fan that cant be swayed to cheer for another one just bc mine loses :smileywink:   I was elated when we took 6th seed & splurged for game 4 in round 1 here in Oakland against the Nuggets.  Win or lose, I'm there in the stands cheering them on!  In fact, I'm home watching the Spurs/Warriors game as I type this!  We're up by 11 in the 3rd & Curry is on FIRE, so we shall see :smileyhappy:  

xo, Mia

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

That game is EXCITING. 2 overtimes! Crazy.

starletta8

I no longer live there, but I still bleed Pittsburgh sports.

Penguins, Steelers, and Pirates.  No NBA for me.  I'm a yinzer at heart.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll
    • dianabt
    • makeupobesessed
    • crayzeeRN
    • beautylovingirl