Alygal90

Where do you store your make-up?

Bedroom, bathroom, fridge?

I keep mine in one of those clear acrylic cases with the drawers on the bathroom counter... I guess I've always wondered in the back of my mind if that's unhealthy for the make-up itself.

shortstuff07

Re: Where do you store your make-up?

cl-6.jpgcl-5.jpglb.jpgMine is all stored in pink plastic totes in my linen closet.  I'm hoping to upgrade to a vanity this spring, but we shall see.  It's been rapidly outgrowing the containers and space I have!

Teresaanne92

IMG_20140105_220618_573.jpg

I keep mine in my muji drawers and my palettes in a pink basket. As well as my brushes in my brush holder on top of the drawers! It all just sits on my desk in my room. It's slowly expanding though, so I'll probably be needing another set of drawers soon! :smileyhappy:

orkira

(0) Hearts

I keep the majority of my makeup in a train case that I rotate out of that my weekly makeup into a large makeup bag I bring with me everyday.  Also helps me remember to use everything I have instead of letting anything go to waste.  My brushes are stored in a cup by my bathroom sink since I do my makeup in the bathroom everyday.

nikki

(0) Hearts

This thread inspired me to clean up the top of my vanity, so this is where I'm at now. IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.jpg

I haven't been able to find a chair I love, so the pink/white is my mismatched placeholder. 

myxducky

(0) Hearts

I keep most of my make up in my bedroom in a train case and I've taken up a good portion of the dresser to store as well. I keep my brushes in my own room/office because I'm pretty sure my husband would object my things being all over the top of the dresser as well since I've already taken up most of the dresser with my stuff.

LashGal87

(0) Hearts

i wish i had the space for all these beautiful ideas! i live in a 3 bedroom apartment and share a bathroom with one of my roomates, and she already hates the way i leave my brushes and makeup all around. maybe i should invest in a big train case so i can move it all back to my room when im done in the mornings? any favorites i should look at?

Missie772

Mine is in my bedroom. I have my vanity there and store most of my makeup items there. I also have Muji cases on top to store my most used makeup and brushes. Posting a pic soon!!! (I have to reupholster the chair first!!!)

gogreyhound

I actually have my old, classic Caboodles from heaven knows how many years ago. It is purple with silver glitter flecks, very retro...too small...i keep wanting to upgrade to a train case.

bombshell30

I have a corner! :smileyvery-happy: I have a vanity, shelves and a tall dresser. The shelves are bamboo kitchen drawer organizers from tj maxx I nailed into the wall! LOL IMG_7985.jpgIMG_0469.JPG

veronika23

What a great idea! :smileyhappy:

bombshell30

Thanks!My husband actually likes it because he says it makes the makeup part of the room like decorations instead of just being all over the place! LOL I love it because it makes things easier to find!

lilahtov

So clever! And beautiful, too! Good work, bombshell :smileyhappy:

jojobe

that is really a neat idea

Londonlover101

@itsjaimehere @mysticalangel mygosh! both of yours are so pretty and organized! what an inspiration :smileyhappy:

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Aww, thanks!! I attribute that (at least in my case) to be a Virgo thing!

MysticalAngel

[ Edited ]

The majority of my makeup is stored in a giant traincase that I got for Christmas. It's stored on a shelf on my dresser.

The stuff that doesn't fit in there are stored in three Rubbermaid containers which sit in my closet.

My dream vanity which I found on Pinterst:

531d04c2218eaa49bc8713334d517b97.jpg<3<3<3

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

I am so in love with this. 

melisa16

I agree with everyone wanting to know about those mirror boxes on the wall. I searched through Pinterest which lead to me a blogpost, but the blogger never mentioned where she bought it :/

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

This is beautiful!

itsjaimiehere

(0) Hearts

Oh that's beautiful!!! What are the boxes on the wall?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 98 replies
  • 230 hearts
  • 54 in conversation
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • lb1414
    • killahbabe