Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Uurgh ... I was soooo close to 500 hearts, and someone's comment (and therefore all attached comments) was deleted.  And just like that, hearts are gone, gone, gone!  If anyone else has a heart deficit, let me know, and I'll heart the heart out of you, if you know what I mean! Cat Wink

Re: Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Kssweetheart...u totally missed me quoting u yesterday!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@makeupobesessed - I'm glad you sent me the PM to let me know, I don't know if I'd have made it this far into the thread otherwise. It was sooooo hard not to venture out of Switzerland on that thread, so hard. I hoped what I wrote was okay

It takes a lot to really get me riled up, usually.

I was working at an Insurance Co and we had Very heavy phone duty, I was good at keeping my cool and preferred to react to less than nice people by 'killin' them with kindness' Once in a while I'd hang up the phone and say, "Oh no, Did I just totally lose my cool? Do you think they could tell how irked I was?" Pretty much everyone would reply that my mean/mad/nasty voice was nicer than most peoples nice voices. That helped.

It was hard not to go there though.

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Thanks for quoting me, so sweet. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Here's to the Switzerland's of BT! Cat Very Happy

(0) Hearts

You're welcome to join me anytime. I try to choose my battles carefully, I think I've been saving it up, then when I do explode, it may carry more weight - that's how it's always been in my work & personal life. I was Really close this time!

I feel bad for the person who adds the straw that finally breaks This Camels back! Smiley Wink

I'm assuming her thread about the one-sided catfight. Someone was making racist comments on it, so I'm assuming they poofed! the thread.

[ Edited ]

Oh wow! What do hearts do? I mean, do you get anything or does anything happen for having a bunch of them? I'll heart you, though, quotidianus! Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Hearts just make you happy and hopefully make you heart smile too. Smiley Happy

Hearts really don't do anything, except provide a little bit of a smile.  But I'm weird, I like all sorts of milestoney kind of things and was looking forward to passing 500.

Eh, much of a muchess really.

They do absolutely nothing except make u feel good on BT!

[ Edited ]

Oh ok, lol. Good to know! Smiley Happy I'll heart you too, makeupobesessed! haha.

And I hearted u right back!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • image.jpg