Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

quotidianus

Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Uurgh ... I was soooo close to 500 hearts, and someone's comment (and therefore all attached comments) was deleted.  And just like that, hearts are gone, gone, gone!  If anyone else has a heart deficit, let me know, and I'll heart the heart out of you, if you know what I mean! :catwink:

makeupobesessed

Re: Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Kssweetheart...u totally missed me quoting u yesterday!

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@makeupobesessed - I'm glad you sent me the PM to let me know, I don't know if I'd have made it this far into the thread otherwise. It was sooooo hard not to venture out of Switzerland on that thread, so hard. I hoped what I wrote was okay

It takes a lot to really get me riled up, usually.

I was working at an Insurance Co and we had Very heavy phone duty, I was good at keeping my cool and preferred to react to less than nice people by 'killin' them with kindness' Once in a while I'd hang up the phone and say, "Oh no, Did I just totally lose my cool? Do you think they could tell how irked I was?" Pretty much everyone would reply that my mean/mad/nasty voice was nicer than most peoples nice voices. That helped.

It was hard not to go there though.

:smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Thanks for quoting me, so sweet. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

quotidianus

Here's to the Switzerland's of BT! :catvery-happy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

You're welcome to join me anytime. I try to choose my battles carefully, I think I've been saving it up, then when I do explode, it may carry more weight - that's how it's always been in my work & personal life. I was Really close this time!

I feel bad for the person who adds the straw that finally breaks This Camels back! :smileywink:

tracygirl64

I'm assuming her thread about the one-sided catfight. Someone was making racist comments on it, so I'm assuming they poofed! the thread.

tracygirl64

[ Edited ]

Oh wow! What do hearts do? I mean, do you get anything or does anything happen for having a bunch of them? I'll heart you, though, quotidianus! :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Hearts just make you happy and hopefully make you heart smile too. :smileyhappy:

quotidianus

Hearts really don't do anything, except provide a little bit of a smile.  But I'm weird, I like all sorts of milestoney kind of things and was looking forward to passing 500.

Eh, much of a muchess really.

makeupobesessed

They do absolutely nothing except make u feel good on BT!

tracygirl64

[ Edited ]

Oh ok, lol. Good to know! :smileyhappy: I'll heart you too, makeupobesessed! haha.

makeupobesessed

And I hearted u right back!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 73 replies
  • 547 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • killahbabe
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar