Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

quotidianus

Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Uurgh ... I was soooo close to 500 hearts, and someone's comment (and therefore all attached comments) was deleted.  And just like that, hearts are gone, gone, gone!  If anyone else has a heart deficit, let me know, and I'll heart the heart out of you, if you know what I mean! :catwink:

glossyguru

Re: Where Do Hearts Go When Threads Die?

Aw, so sorry :smileysad: another heart for you! I remember one day I came on BT after I had gotten 1000, and my number was back down to 994! But it all came back eventually, and yours will too :smileyhappy:

gingerblack

Well considering the situation I'm okay loosing hearts, but I will like this thread for you :smileyhappy:

killahbabe

So glad to see that erased. I had typed out a perfect response, but since it was so late last night I figured... I shouldn't even bother trying to touch that subject right before bed.

jaimelove

agreed! glad they deleted that disgusting comment. the only hearts i've been happy to lose! 

tracygirl64

Couldn't agree more! I was surprised her comments stayed up for as long as they did.

katie1724

Heart! ♥

tracygirl64

And, you too, katie1724! :smileyhappy:

katie1724

Thank you! :smileyvery-happy:

makeupobesessed

Where's ur picture Katie?

katie1724

Re: my avatar: Hahha I know, I know -- I deleted a bunch of pictures and my avatar was unfortunately included…I keep trying to find a new one, but I can't decide. I don't like being a giant red X, though, so I need to decide soon! :smileyvery-happy:

makeupobesessed

Yes, ur avatar!  I miss when ppl change their avatars, I have to get used to it all over again.  It's funny bc I almost catch myself actually thinking ppl look like their avatars, when I know they don't.  But I think urs was a real pic right?  So I understand deleting it.

katie1724

It was, yes, at least the most recent one. My original avatar was Vanity Smurf. :smileyhappy:

quotidianus

Have to say I'm loving the new one!

jaimelove

my hearts dropped too, so i figured her comment was finally deleted! 

lyravega

One special heart for you, too :smileywink:

tracygirl64

Here you go, jaimelove! :smileyhappy:

lyravega

I don't have a heart deficit, but I'd like to help with getting your hearts back... so, here's one special heart for you  :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed

I never notice when or if I lose hearts....hmmm....which thread died?

quotidianus

Not the whole thread, but a comment that offended many and had a lot of responses attached to it. It was in this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/One-sided-Catfights-and-General-Confusion-a-Rant/td-p/1029...

makeupobesessed

Hmmm...I saw that and decided to stay out of it.  I hate public arguments and I've had one on here before and I didn't like it.  To quote kssweetheart " I'm Switzerland."  Love u sweetheart!

kssweetheart

Oh my word! Thank you so much for quoting me, that's really sweet of you. Sometimes I'm afraid that if I say the words "I'm Switzerland" one more time people will say "All right already! We get it! You're Switzerland! Ugh!!!"

So I'm flattered that you chose to quote me and visit me in Switzerland. Thank you my friend. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 73 replies
  • 547 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • killahbabe
    • anaa
    • spoiledbrat
    • wendyomgwar
    • lyravega