miabt

Whats in your makeup bag?

Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun to share whats in my makeup bag :smileyhappy:  Its my every day, carry with me almost everywhere bag.  Literally, its busting at the seams!  So... lets see your stash!!
swfupload_1333829213134937193.jpg

kimmi1115

Re: Whats in your makeup bag?

This isn't the makeup bag I keep in my purse or backpack.  Since I'm trying to figure out exactly how I want my makeup organized, I put the products I use pretty much every day in this one so I can just grab it and not have to dig in different drawers for the daily products.

bag.JPG

• Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
  • Benefit Fake Up Concealer
  • Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil Free Makeup
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Tarte Blush in Magic (sometimes I pull out a different blush from my drawer)
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer
  • Revlon Brow Fantasy pencil and gel.  I usually use a clear gel to tame my brows, but I decided to give a pencil a try.

Once school starts back, some things may be added so I can grab them for a basic look.

poshified

I have to break out that Tarte blush from the holiday collection last year!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

That's where mine is from!  I love all four of the powders!

prosopon

This is a great question!  Here is my makeup bag and contents:

image.jpg

Sephora lighted mirror

Sephora tea tree blotting papers

Bare minerals compact

Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer in coconut lime verbana

Eye drops

Ole Henrikson protect the truth spf 50 deluxe mini

Advil (or any pain reliever that I fill it with at the time) :smileyhappy:

Nuetrogena naturals lip balm

Makeup forever gloss in...not sure, too small to read

Benefit bad gal lash deluxe mini

and hair tie and a couple bobby pins

Oh no!  Now that I have taken it all out, I can't fit it all back in!

poshified

(0) Hearts

I just realized we both put the same MUFE crystal shine gloss in our bags! :smileyhappy:

miabt

Advil... great pick!  I keep some in my desk, but I may need to add that to my makeup bag as well :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

Usually: hand cream, perfume, lip balm, mirror (hair tie, clip). Sometimes facial spray, eyelash curler, and/or concealer.

2013-07-09 00.23.58.jpg

poshified

(0) Hearts

I wish Sephora never discontinued that compact mirror!

miabt

Love the Caudalie Elixir!  I'm in need of a refill & you just reminded me :smileywink:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

How do you use the elixer? I find it pricey but the smaller size is affordable. I was thinking of using it as an after cleanser but before moisturizer spray.. when I need a little more moisture in the winter.

miabt

(0) Hearts

You can use it as a toner, after foundation to help set it, a boost of hydration after cleansing, or my favorite, just to re-hydrate throughout the day!  I like traveling with the smaller one, especially on plane rides... or when I'm sitting in the office all day & need to refresh my face :smileyhappy:  If you're familiar with Fix+, its pretty similar, but I prefer the Caudalie Elixir any day!

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

If you want to use the elixir as a toner, just a couple spritz after cleansing, then put on your serum/moisturizer. Personally I use it throughout the day to perk up because I also like the scent. It is expensive but it is offered sometimes in a kit (cheaper).

For a little more moisture in the winter, I actually switch to a more hydrating toner or heavier moisturizer or use oil.

lightuptheroom

Honestly, I keep it simple by carrying small samplettes of just the essentials for touch ups:

Ben Nye NB4 color neutralizer

Milani Secret cover concealer

Ben Nye Luxury face powder

elf mineral blush (Bliss)

MUFE Aqua Eyes liner (black)

Lip Balm

Benefit Yes They're Real Mascara

Whatever lip color I am wearing that day/week, currently

Tarte Lipsurgence Matte (Envy)

Pacco Rabanne Lady Million rollerball

My overnight/weekender/vacay bag? Now that's a different story. So much crap in there I look like a traveling salesmen.

dolceloure

Currently no makeup bag since I'm at home chilling for the summer. :smileytongue: However, when university starts up again and I'm working, out comes the cosmetics bag and in goes:

-hand sanitizer

-compact mirror

-hand cream

-lip balm

-whatever lip color I put on in the morning

-whatever perfume I put on in the morning (if the bottle is small enough)

Titian06

Color me stupid, but you actually carry all that stuff with you every day?  Why?  What am I missing?  I carry my lipstick, Burt's Bees, and a mirror compact.  When I need to blot my face, I use a papertowel from the dispense in the restroom.  I keep hairspray in my desk.

miabt

With my 2 girls summer activities, I'm always on the go!  I keep the mornings busy & run to work right after (& am on until 10 most nights) :smileysad:  I love my sleep, so I'll do my makeup while I'm in the car waiting for them to get out.  We also like to hit the pool often, so I need to touch up sometimes.  The only things that really live in my purse are the blotting sheets, the lipsticks (yes, ALL, I like options), Fix+, lotion & concealer.  Excessive a little bit... I'll admit it :smileywink:

DesertRose0706

i have a small bag of mini size products i keep with me at all times.  It has everything from an eyelash curler to foundation to blush to mini makeup brushes to dry shampoo, hair spray and a hair brush!  The bag is only 6" x 4" x 2" so i'm actually pretty impressed with myself for the number of products I can fit in it lol

starletta8

I'll have to grab some pictures tomorrow. I have a series of products that live in my bag in addition to my daily items.

dianabt

Well, I woke up late and had 15 minutes to get ready and run to the bus to work so I have a very strange assortment with me today....  how could I forget ALL my lip products?? :smileysad:  Usually I'm guilty of having 4-5 tubes of gloss with me at all times.

DR makeup bag.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
poshified

(0) Hearts

I agree with annonymous1! Your bag is too adorable!

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

omg i love your makeup bag!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 43 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • kalex
    • prosopon