What would your choice be?

beautylovingirl

What would your choice be?

Hey chickies,

I know that everyone has their favorite perks and for some crazy reason if  Sephora would let us choose some of our favorites what would yours be? Mine would be from Dior and Nars it would be awesome to have these come back around.Dior Point Perks.jpgs1484609-main-hero[1].jpg

poshified

Re: What would your choice be?

(0) Hearts

As a beauty advisor, I think you should get first dibs on the 500 point perks!! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've cashed in for Ole's Truth Serum be it in a reward perk or free sample with an online order! Back when they had the mini serum for 100 points I ended up snagging 3 tiny bottles and filled my vial back up!

Hi, I'm Lylysa and I have an addiction to Ole's Truth Serum! :smileytongue:

nebel

The Dior Perk was AWESOME. I had to go to like three different stores before I finally found one with it in stock.  So worth it though!

beautylovingirl

@mafan-Oh ok that's really nice for you to do that:smileyhappy: I wish we could have the whole Dior perk that's in the picture I love Dior.

mafan

@beautylovingirl I just mentioned it because @rikkie said she'd like the lipstick if it comes back in stock again but not the full set.  Both show up in the description with the same color and I'd hate her to be disappointed. :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Thanks for the heads up! I did see that mentioned in another thread. (maybe it was you who brought it up then too? I forget) It's kind of odd that something like that never got fixed when the perks were originally released. I would love to have BOTH the Dior perks but unless I win the lottery right away I won't be able to spend fast enough to keep up my point balance, lol. 

beautylovingirl

@mafan- Oh I know I just pulled this picture to use it as an example.

beautylovingirl

@rikkie- I hope you know how much you contribute to BT I don't know where we would be without you!

rikkie

Aww, you're a sweetheart! I am always happy to know that something so little as a message or post here and there can make someone's day. I'm not working right now, so I have to contribute to society somehow, right?? I can't think of a better group of people I would like to contribute to! :smileyhappy:

rikkie

I just picked up the NARS, and I plan to get that Dior lipstick when it comes back as a 100 point perk! I don't think I'd spend 500 for the whole thing because I want the lipstick most. :smileyhappy: I'd better start saving up points again quickly though, because if I see any of these

swfupload_8281672220466219901.jpg

swfupload_4229546487892735343.jpg

swfupload_3760299439063096061.jpg

available the next time I have 500 points, they will be mine! I have probably redeemed 1500+ points lately though! :smileyfrustrated: 

mafan

Just FYI, the lipsticks in the two Dior promos are not the same, even if the descriptions say that they are.  (And they never were, this is not just some substitution because they are older codes.)  The one in the 100 pt Perk is Dior Addict Extreme in Lucky, which is a somewhat sheer but fairly bright pink.  The one in the 100pt set is the Dior Addict in Kiss.

beautylovingirl

@liveinlovexx- Oh girl it would make my day over and over if we could get that again Nars has so many products I love and these sets are awesome!

liveinlovexx

I am so with you on the NARS!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • poemelyric
    • veritabelle