beautylovingirl

What would your choice be?

Hey chickies,

I know that everyone has their favorite perks and for some crazy reason if  Sephora would let us choose some of our favorites what would yours be? Mine would be from Dior and Nars it would be awesome to have these come back around.Dior Point Perks.jpgs1484609-main-hero[1].jpg

amberangeline

Re: What would your choice be?

LOVE the NARS perk! Hands down my favorite so far!

sephoramusthave

NARS, DIOR, ORIGINS, BENEFIT, KVD

wingatprsct

I would love to see a Laura Mercier perk.  I love her oil-free tinted moisturizer and would like to try her concealer and camouflage.

nataliedance

I LOVED the 500 point perk from Nars - it included some of my favorite eye primer.  Any perk from Ole Henriksen is good in my book too!  I am also addicted to the Truth Serum.

beautylovingirl

@rikkie- When you sign up for Nars emails you can also enter to win a $400 shopping spree.

rikkie

OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU. I hope I win, haha. 

JenBlush

I'm not sure if anyone saw but I posted the link to the NARS perk! and some people confirmed that they still have some in stock!! 

Here it is again!

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1484609&productId=P221140

Patrishans

(0) Hearts

oh my gosh!!! i love that Nars set! Hopefully I get exactly whats on the picture! :smileyhappy:

ellevee09

I'm dying to get my hands on the Laura Mercier and Origins!!! I currently still using my 500pt Laura mercier but I want another one. Really loved it! :smileyhappy:

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

@vivene23- Thanks girlie! I love them too these perks are the ones I would love to come back:smileyhappy:

viviene23

[ Edited ]

I like your choices!!!  I want the Dior...I missed out on that one...was all out of stock when I tried to get it...I still have the nars orgasm and new lover from that nars perk and I'm using the bag to store some fragrance samples! Those are definitely worth the 500 points! And also...Sephora... make it available online and in stores again just like the nars perk...pretty please :-)

beautylovingirl

Let's just all put out good BT thoughts in with all these great perk Ideas and maybe we can make them appear!!!!

Apocalyptica

More Origins and Kat Von D please! :smileyvery-happy:

poemelyric

Mine would be the Nars one again.  They offer them all the time on their website but Sephora is kinda stingy with that, lol!  Two months ago, I cashed in on the Nars Website when they were giving away a mini Orgasm blush, mini Copacabana illuminator and eyeshadow base set with purchase.  They did another promotion last week for the new satin pencil and some other things.  I think a bronzer too... 

rikkie

(0) Hearts

Uh oh, off to sign up for Nars emails! I love promos! :smileyvery-happy:

kimmi1115

I've only cashed in for two of the Buxom Passport ones, one of me and my mom cashed in on the other one.  It was a nice perk, and it was a great way for me to try the brand.  I've bought another lip gloss since then, too lol.  

I remember when they had the perk with a full size Benefit Dandelion and, I think, a mini mascara. However, SiJCP wasn't carrying point perks at that time.  

veritabelle

I would love to have more make up rewards with fun color options! Both of these above were gone before I could use my points!  I don't want to try skin care products because my skin is so finicky and acne prone.  I am also very sensitive to scents, so perfume samples are a no go as well. 

Make up choices all the way!  I would love to have sets by brands that I typically don't try unless suggested.  Such as Hourglass, Lorac, or Givenchy.  I actually really adore the one offered by Sephora brand right now.  The lipgloss looks perfect for summer!

poshified

You KNOW you're a true Sephorian when you recognize and remember all these 500 pt perks! LOL. I loved the NARS. Dior, and Origins point perks! The most recent Tarte one was quite nice too!

miabt

Ooooooo!!  I loved the Dior & NARS perk!  I remember wanting to spend a little more, just so I can cash in the NARS perk... only to find that it was gone before I knew it :smileysad:  Luckily I found it at my local Sephora!  We had a Tarte 500 point perk last year with 4 or 5 deluxe minis of things I had yet to try, so I was super excited about that one.  I think it had the bronzer, a lip stain, setting powder, eye liner & maybe something else... I couldnt find a picture, but I'm sure some of you VIBs remember that great set!

xo, Mia

rikkie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

tarte.jpg
 Intro to Amazonian Clay Kit? (why is this picture so small??)

Amazonian clay bronzer in Park Ave Princess
Smooth operator Amazonian clay finishing powder
emphasEYES high definition eye pencil in black (full size)
ReCreate silicone-free primer with wrinkle rewind technology
LipSurgence matte lip tint in Lively (full size)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 33 replies
  • 53 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • poemelyric
    • veritabelle
    • kimmi1115
    • poshified
    • lylysa