DeltaGammaGirl

What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

I know for me, I always purchase things with gift cards I wouldn't normally buy myself! Thought this would be fun!

spacesuit

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

(0) Hearts

A whole new set of brushes. My current set are starting to look a little worse for wear. :smileysad:

sephoramusthave

Re: What would you purchase right now if you were given a surprise $200.00 gift card?!

(0) Hearts

OMG.....I would buy the more high end--luxe brands that I've been wanting to try or try more of ( marc Jacobs, NARS, Armani, Becca, Guerlain, Dior etc). Specifically though.....the marc Jacobs bronzer (its massive! literally like the size of my hand!), the UD naked palette original, buxom big and healthy lipstick (did they change the name to full on now?) in several different shades, nars blush, nars TM, becca highlighter, guerlain bronzer, dior lipstick, and the awesome combination kits that are out right now.

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

The Sephora Pro bush collection and an Urban Decay make your own palette with 4 eyeshadows!

Cool topic.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

I'm debating between a few things.

I'm sitting on a $25 Viggle GC, and hoping to earn another soon.

The things I'm mulling:

• Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
  • Dior Addict Eau Delice (darn you promo code!)
  • Jimmy Choo Flash
mbezore

Fragrance!  I am a single mom and my money always seems towards something my son needs.  Fragrance is a luxury item for me these days, and I stick with my tried and true.  If the sephora magic fairies gave me a gift card, I think I'd have to splurge on a new fragrance as it is something I don't allow myself these days.

bvnny

(0) Hearts

I'd finally buy one or two amore pacific items I've been eyeing. Or just stock up on things I always buy: eyeliner, cleaning wipes, pore purifying strips, etc. That way I can always open my closet, and have that stuff ready for me when I run out.

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Ummmm.... 2 minutes in the closet with George Clooney, Derek Hough or Eric Clapton. Who am I kidding, that wouldn't pay for 2 Seconds! with any one of them.  Alas *sigh* a girl can dream.

solveig

Most definitely a perfume - either Balenciaga Paris, or Tom Ford Violet Blonde. And probably one of the NARS blush palettes. All of them are things that I just can't justify splurging my own money for (seriously, I don't need 11th perfume, or 8th blush - none of those things I am particularly adventurous about, meaning I usually use the same one for days and weeks in a row.).

kimchikween

Foreo luna facial cleanser - I've been eyeing it for awhile and, now, after watching wayne goss's review, I want it more!

LCResz

The NEST perfumes are calling to me, just wish I could try them out first! Or maybe an Hermes fragrance or two :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

A clarasonic, or some SK-II items. Basically stuff with raving reviews but I can't justify the price for.

glossyguru

I would save it and put it towards the huge purchase I am planning. 

dolceloure

a handful of Sephora Favorites sets!

BlushHoarder

YSL products, perfume, Fresh skincare :smileyhappy:

Some of the great Sephora sample sets.

caliglow66

UD Naked 2 (still not sure why I don't have this!) and either Chanel Eau Tendre perfume and Tarte Maracuja oil OR a Clarisonic. Maybe someday :smileyhappy:

Rufflesandbows

Perfume that is too pricy for me to justify purchasing, such as Caligna by L'Artisan Parfumeur, or 2 or 3 bottles of more moderately priced perfume.

NotCrocker

Absolutely the Give Me More Lip set, as I am just getting into lip products. A YSL Glossy Stain, would be my first. Some fantastic hair product or two.

annekevdb

The brush set that is $125 and the Give me some more lip package and that would probably wrap up the $200 right there.  I think that brush set is just going to be on my wish list forever.

DTalksAll

probably one of the laser hair removal systems. Not sure which one though. 

BeautyJunkie325

I would get a few things off my wish list - GlamGlow Bright Mud Eye Treatment,New Foundation Brush, Give Me More Lip Set & my first YSL Lip Stick.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 27 hearts
  • 24 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • ChicDabbler
    • dolceloure
    • solveig
    • kssweetheart