officegal

What's your next purchase?

(0) Hearts

All you beauty junkies -- I know you're constantly eyeing all the new things to be tested and swatched!  (I know cuz I'm the same :smileywink:)  What's next on your list??

katie1724

Re: What's your next purchase?

Great question...

1. I want the Clarisonic SO badly!

2. A new NARS multiple in Copacabana (one of my staples).

3. I want to try new eyeliner -- I'm thinking of a dark espresso brown instead of the black I wear every day. 

4. Tarte LipSurgence lip stain -- I  saw someone wearing the red one the other day - it was gorgeous - a truly glossy red. 

5. The NAKED palette (when it reappears, that is...)

6. NARS lipsticks in Petit Monstre, Basque  and Love Devotion (refill)

7. Fresh Black Tea Eye Cream (or another Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream -- I can't decide!)

officegal

(0) Hearts

I forgot the Clarisonic and Naked Palette!  I'm hoping the Clarisonic will come to me as a gift... and as for the Naked Eye, I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out and a sharp elbow also when I finally see it!  :smileywink:

makeupmaddy

Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash mascara! I got a sample of it because I had 100 beauty points saved up and I loved it! I am definitely buying the full size product

eeyore1964

Makeup Forever HD Foundation

Prada Perfume (I bought the $70 perfume sampler and this is such a nice perfume, I love it!)

Pigments (haven't decide which brand yet)

deebree

OMG the tarte blush set with the free ring.. ive been eyeing it all week long and now is the time to buy it.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 25 replies
  • 22 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • melalah
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • eeyore1964
    • sarithor
    • officegal