arielaaaaaaaa

What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

It can be Lipsticks or blush, maybe eye shadows? Everyone has a different makeup or skin care item they have a lot of, so what's yours?

For me, in the Makeup category i tend to buy a lot of Lipsticks! I have around 20 different ones. 

In Skincare i tend to buy a lot of face mask. I love putting on a face mask! So relaxing! I have around 8 different ones to help with my skincare concerns!

So what do you like to have a variety of?

lylysa

Re: What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

Lip products (I'm a stickler for finding and falling in love with textures and formulations more so than colors) and nail polish....though I'm getting better at that! I've been doing gel manis on my own in basic shades and since they wear longer I'm not tempted to just pick up random colors and buy buy buy!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Many people seem to collect lipsticks!! Even though i have so many i tend to wear just two of them all the time! I love the Korres Mango butter lipsticks cause they are a slight hint of color that wears off nicely and easy to reapply!!

fabme

Wow, I wish it were only one item I was accumulating.  I seem to have quite a few blushes, highlighters, lipstick/lip glosses and now eyeliners, not to mention various daytime face cremes.  bb cremes, tinted moisturizers, cc creams ugggh, I really enjoy shopping and really wish it was only one item I accumulated.  HMMM... I accumulate more samples than I could use.  So if I had to really give you one item I have more than others it would be the various unused samples accumulated lol!!!!  I know addict.  I love my enablers.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I've accumulated a lot of samples lately!!! I never kept them together and i recently went through all my stuff and gathered them and wow!!

starletta8

I literally just gave away over half of my samples, and I still have enough that it will take a year to finish!

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I give so many samples to my sister!!! She will use anything i don't!

puppytia

Lipstick, which is silly because I hardly ever use it!

pinklissamel

Definately eyeshadows I always fall in love with an eyeshadow that comes in a pallet that does'nt come alone so I am forced ( ok maybe forced is kida of an exaggeration but you get the point) to buy the pallet for the one lovely eyeshadow. Dont get me wrong I have plenty of single eyeshadows but I have several extra pallets for one lone eyeshadow too. Please tell me I'm not alone in this problem??

Meg82

Lipsticks and glosses for sure.  Though I've recently started experimenting with the ways different mascaras make my eyes look and i can feel a dangerous collection urge.

garnett

I have a serious weakness for lipstick and lipgloss.  It's a pick me up and a quick way to update my makeup look. I haven't counted recently but I am sure I have over 40 different lip products.

beautylovingirl

Lip Sticks! A girl can never have too many lipsticks!:smileyhappy:

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

My thoughts exactly :smileyhappy:!

ry22

I have tons of blush, so much I will probably never run out:

1 Gel Blush

1 Cream Blush

3 Mineral Blushes

6 Pressed Powder

orkira

Eyeshadow, eyeliner, lipstick, and lipgloss.  

midniterae

Eyeliner and lipgloss!

islandqt

I would say it is a tie between eyeshadows and lipsticks. Concealer comes in a close second (which is odd I know but I am always eager to try out new formulas)

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I have only have one concealer! I never had the need for one until recently and now i have a lot of acne scars to cover that my foundation doesn't. I'm eager to try the Laura Mercier secret camouflage concealer! That might be in my next order!

clarks18

Eye shadows for sure!  I have multiples of every color.  I just can't help myself.  I have green eyes but I love wearing colors more so than neutrals.  I also have been hoarding brushes and always seem to leave Sephora with an eye shadow or brush.  Both face and eye brushes. 

veevali

Lip products! But it kinda switches around for me, rotating through the eyes, face, lips categories. Though I've accumulated the most lip products now :smileyhappy:

mityren

Lip products for sure. I have so many I have to purge them sometimes to family and friends.  I am eyeshadow light though. I'm working on buying a balance of products but I lean towards more neutral/natural shades and purples. I'd like to have more of a variety but my eyes are green so not much compliments them. I have discovered red shades are pretty when used correctly.

Wow. Went way off topic. LIP PRODUCTS! That's my answer!

miabt

Wow!  I'm in the same boat as the rest of you with my lip products!  At any given time, I can guarantee that I'll have at LEAST 7 lip products in my purse.  I have a huge collection of MAC lipsticks, NARS lipglosses & a growing collection of misc lippies from just about every brand we carry :smileysad:  While I LOVE my lipsticks, I completely cringe every time I empty my purses & see them overflowing my vanity!  EEK!!

xo, Mia

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 155 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • prosopon
    • maltipoo66
    • sephoralovex