arielaaaaaaaa

What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

It can be Lipsticks or blush, maybe eye shadows? Everyone has a different makeup or skin care item they have a lot of, so what's yours?

For me, in the Makeup category i tend to buy a lot of Lipsticks! I have around 20 different ones. 

In Skincare i tend to buy a lot of face mask. I love putting on a face mask! So relaxing! I have around 8 different ones to help with my skincare concerns!

So what do you like to have a variety of?

starletta8

Re: What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

I'd be the same way, Mia- except I limit myself to whatever fits into the travel makeup bag I'm putting into my purse that day. Necessary limiting technique!

miabt

Ahh, limiting!  My mood changes throughout the day, so I may start off with a bright coral, switch to a nude, then move on to a rich plum... As long as they fit, they're coming with me :smileyhappy:

fabme

(0) Hearts

i like the way you think, I am packing more tomorrow!  i need a bigger purse

starletta8

That's the blessing and the curse of working for a beauty company!  I'd be looked at like I had an extra head if I changed my lip color throughout the day.

Truth told, I usually have: lip balm, Dior Lip Glow, some form of red, some form of coral, and some pink in there. The VIB Emerald bag is one of my usual daily makeup bags.

StraightRhodes

Eyeshadow. I have so much eyeshadow. And for some really I gravitate to pinks and grays. 

ashhay

For me, it's lip products from moisturizers, lipsticks, tlosses glosses.

Kiki1517

Eyeshadow, lipstick, and mini-mascaras! I rarely buy full size mascaras bcuz you can get them free with so many purchases, I'm not complaining! Lately I've been loving Inglot shadows, have purchased about 15 already! I have about 25 lipsticks as well, although I think that was the biggest waste of money as I don't wear them too often bcuz I'm always eating and don't feel like having to reapply all the time. I just came across Kat Von D's liquid lipstick and they're AMAZING, but other than the hot pink one I got, there aren't any other colors that I like, boo!

aviscardi

lipsticks!!! I use to be a blush addict and while i have a lot and still buy...  Lipsticks have been my obsession lately. I have a lot from drugstore to high end. 2 drawers in my Pier 1 Hayworth lingerie chest are dedicated to it. Im not counting, you can't make me ahahah

Spoiler

arielaaaaaaaa

Haha sometimes it's best not to count!!

Yuumei

I have accumulated a lot of lip glosses because I had never worn lip gloss before and wanted to find the color/s I like best... I'd say I probably have about 40... yikes :smileyhappy:  ...and now thanks to all the lip gloss purchases, my collection of free samples is nothing to scoff at either :smileyhappy:

jennypenny1995

FYI, NYX has some really great glosses.  Quite long lasting, non-sticky.

Yuumei

(0) Hearts

ooooooohhhh... I have never tried NYX, I'll have to look for some... thank you :smileyhappy:  I've been looking for the perfect light pink... and the search goes on... and on... and on... lol :smileyhappy:

jennypenny1995

(0) Hearts

They're at Ulta.  Incredibly awesome texture, lasts well, great shade selection.  I use Nude Peach, Gold Pink, and La La.

ezinabee

Always eyeshadow. I can't help but try every new palette that comes out. I have two shipping to me right now from different places. They make me crazy!

Lip Balms take a very close second.

jennypenny1995

Hands down, it's lip color.  I have issues.

Yuumei

(0) Hearts

I'm right there with you :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Hello everyone!

Funny you are on this topic, I just got back from vacation and what did I come back with? NO MORE POLISH OR LIPGLOSS! 

I have the same shades of pink by every brand you can think of in both lipgloss and polish. Do I ever run out?  Not really but I did make it a point to NOT buy any which was hard because I went to a huge mall 3 different times. I tend to pick the same baby rosey pale pink shade and while only 2 or 3 brands actually deliver the color I want, the rest aren't even close but I shop away..

Of course I did come home and found my Sephora order full of more sets of polish was delivered... *oops*... 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
crayzeeRN

Errr.... everything?? :smileyvery-happy:

Quantity wise, eyeshadow and lip products are probably my biggest vice :smileyhappy:

dpp4v

Do GWPs count? I accumulate a lot of those, especially the nice ones from lancome, estee lauder, and clinique. 

I've also accumulated a lot of skincare sets over the last 2 years since I just started taking care of my skin (I'm 23 and never even thought about skincare before)...I have at least 5 different skincare starter sets waiting to be tried.  

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Ohh sounds great!! Murad is always my go to! I love it! I always want to try skincare sets and i always talk myself out of it! I'm not a huge fan of the GWP. Most the time they are filled with things i will never use. They are wonderful values but if you won't use it what's the point? I have had plenty of Clinique GWP and i'm not impressed! The eyeshadows, lipsticks, and blushes i find to be not very pigmented or colors i will ever want to use. But i like the Lancome. My aunt only uses Lancome and gives me her GWP cause she usually won't use them!

dolceloure

1. Lip gloss -- I'm a huge sucker for Buxom and Stila lip glosses!

2. I know it's not makeup, but perfume. OH, how I love perfume. I keep inventory of my collection on fragrantica.com and I have 54 bottles (in my defense, many of them are minis!!)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 155 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • prosopon
    • maltipoo66
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa