arielaaaaaaaa

What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

It can be Lipsticks or blush, maybe eye shadows? Everyone has a different makeup or skin care item they have a lot of, so what's yours?

For me, in the Makeup category i tend to buy a lot of Lipsticks! I have around 20 different ones. 

In Skincare i tend to buy a lot of face mask. I love putting on a face mask! So relaxing! I have around 8 different ones to help with my skincare concerns!

So what do you like to have a variety of?

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

(0) Hearts

Ohh i forgot about Perfume!! I do have a lot! I have so many sample sizes of them but i have 10+ rollerballs and about 4 full size! And i NEVER wear them!! Haha

ellevee09

nude lipsticks. I don't know what it is about nude lipsticks but I love them and I think they love me. :smileyhappy:

starletta8

Eyeshadow and lipsticks! Yep, both of them!

starletta8

I need to take some collection photos. Remember my nail collection?

Yeah...

Titian06

Eyeshadow followed by lipstick.

viviene23

Definitely lipsticks...also I haven't noticed it before but I also have a considerable amount of highlighters and creme blushes.

poemelyric

Lipsticks/glosses and eyeshadows are my biggest accumulators. They almost never go bad for me.  I've only ever thrown out 5 lipsticks/glosses in 10 years.   

Are 10 blushes a lot, LOL!

melissabt

For me, it's lipstick, blushes and bronzers!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
lolo01

Eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras, and Highlighters for me :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

Blushes and Lippies for sure. But I also tend to have a lot of foundations as well. I love trying new foundations.

Graceann

Lip Stick, liner, stain, gloss. anything that can be aplyed to your lips! lol

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Ah i can relate!! I'm resisting the urge to buy the Bite 4 peice lipstick set!! But i want it sooo bad!! If it's in stock when my birthday rolls around soon i might just treat myself!!

s1493873-main-hero.jpg

sephoralovex

Defiantly blush. I always tell myself I have enough and then when I see one I want, I convince myself into buying it. Right now my blush draws are over filling, I have 3 separate draws for them and some are laying out cause there's no more room. But I do wear them and switch around so at least they're not going to waste :smileyhappy:

DesertRose0706

I don't have a crazy amount of any one product (i'm still in the process of just buying the basics to build my collection), but I do have more blushes than anything.  But each one is very unique, and I don't have any 2 colors that are even close to the same, so I can justify them all :smileyhappy:

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I'm trying to build a hoard collection of a bunch of things as well! I am SO curious about some things but I think I will wait until I can get some samples in a Sephora store because I don't want to order a ton of things sight unseen and have to send some back if it could be easily avoided. Do you have an HG blush? Or a top 3? which are your favorites I should look for when I'm swatching like mad?? :smileyvery-happy:

prosopon

(0) Hearts

I like that..."justfy them all."  I wish I could say that!

kenny

All of it :smileyhappy: I tend to have phases where I collect more lipstick or blush or eyeshadow, so in the end everything is fairly even. Although I have a large eyeshadow collection mostly due to palettes, lately I've been on a blush kick

rikkie

Eye shadow! I could buy hundreds and still want more, I don't even know how many I have. That number is probably left unknown. I actually hate finishing them, then I have to buy the same one again instead of a new color, is that insane?

kenny

I know what you mean, I hate finishing a product since I have to buy the same product... I hit pan on Coralista and Bella Bamba a year or so ago but I've really been dragging out actually finishing them because it's no fun to buy the same thing you've already had!

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I do that for sure! There are a couple that are really really close to being done so I have to save them for special days. I guess it forces me to use other colors more often instead of finishing two or three of one color and ignoring all the others. :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

i think blush & eyeshadow. Palettes make the accumulation of eyeshadows way too easy. I have a crazy amount of blush too. 

My newest kick has been foundation. But I've been telling myself that I cannot buy another liquid foundation until I have used up one of my older ones. I think this is going to be a challenge because two of them are slightly darker than my skin color so I never reach for them.  Maybe I can say I can buy another one if I use up 90% of my foundation samples??? (I have A LOT of them)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 155 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • prosopon
    • maltipoo66
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa