arielaaaaaaaa

What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

It can be Lipsticks or blush, maybe eye shadows? Everyone has a different makeup or skin care item they have a lot of, so what's yours?

For me, in the Makeup category i tend to buy a lot of Lipsticks! I have around 20 different ones. 

In Skincare i tend to buy a lot of face mask. I love putting on a face mask! So relaxing! I have around 8 different ones to help with my skincare concerns!

So what do you like to have a variety of?

prosopon

Re: What's the one beauty item you tend to accumulate a lot of?

Anything lip related I am drawn to it. Lip balm, tinted lip balm, lip gloss, lip stick.  High end, drugstore.  I am addicted!

ChicDabbler

Skincare. I cant resist deluxe and kits. 15+ cleanser and 30+ moisturizers, not to mention 10+ masks, peels, serums etc.......

arielaaaaaaaa

I would just love to see your skincare collection!! I always resist the urge to purchase sets because i know i already have a routine that works for me. Except i need a better moisturizer!! But peels, exfoliators, and mask, are a weakness!!

rikkie

I want to see the magnificence of this collection as well! How about I'll come over and we can play with ALL of them, hahaha.

nebel

Eyeliner.  I have more than I could use in a hundred years, but I can't...stop...buying...more...

drrragon

so.....does "EVERYTHING" count as an answer?  I have a ton of eyeshadows, lippies, blushes, skincare, mascara, eyeliner.....yikes the list goes on.

I think what I have the most of is eyeshadows, I have a ridiculous number of palettes and also a goodly amount of singles as well.  I had to finally sit down and have a serious talk with myself earlier this year and promise not to buy any more because I already have more than a lifetime supply!  I just can't resist all the pretty colors!

jellybean917

I just did a big makeup clean-out, where I tossed the stuff I never use. I had so many mascaras! From drugstore brands to freebies to ones I picked up at Sephora, I must've thrown out at least 20. And then I've kept the 7 or 8 that I'll use.

Skincare is my biggest obsession though! I'm happy with my routine, but I just keep buying and buying...there's always something better, right? Like michmo, I'll buy a whole set or kit. Most recently, I bought the First Aid Beauty kit and a chunk of the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins line. Oops.

michmo

For me there are a few items.  

I LOVE Blushes, so I am always looking for the next great thing with them.  

I've been really into buying whole skin care regimes lately too.  It started with Josie Maran products until I had a bad reaction.  Then I found First Aid Beauty and love it.  I keep buying more face creams/cleaners.  I have the daily face cream, 5 in 1 face cream, ultra repair cream, regular cleanser, new polishing cleanser, and most recently ordered a serum too.  I just cannot stop myself.  

And I do accumulate lip products, but that is probably because I am very picky about lip stuff that I'm usually not too happy with most that I buy.  

arielaaaaaaaa

I think i'm going to become a Blush hoarder!! I just started with the whole Blush, Bronzer, and highlighter! And such a difference it all makes!! I'm a skin care junkie as well. Mostly from Murad, Korres, and Fresh! Those are my favorite!! I am excited to try the ultra repair cream from Fab. I plan to order it soon! I've heard it is good for really dry skin!

janinebt

Lipsticks, mascaras, eye creams, and peels! 

I tend to just naturally purchase a lot of lipsticks since I like to have a nice variety. Since the other mods and I...well work for Sephora...we get lots of free things (not to overly brag). Usually I find that eye creams, mascaras, and skin peels are the items that I usually 'stock pile' the most haha. More often than not I give a good 50% of my gratis away. A lot of people find that ludicrous, but if it's not being used why hold onto it? 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
arielaaaaaaaa

Ah working for Sephora just sounds amazing!!! I give away a lot of samples as well! I know i won't use it so i give it to my sister. She will try anything.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 94 replies
  • 155 hearts
  • 59 in conversation
    • kenny
    • islandqt
    • prosopon
    • maltipoo66
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa