cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

That board looks great! @Mellmars1185 Boursin cheese is goooood. 😍 They had a Apple Maple one out this year, did you see it?

@CynthieLu Thank you! I saw the maple one, yes! This one was the fig balsamic flavour. It was my first time trying it.

I saw that one too @Mellmars1185 figs are imo delicious and sweet. 💜 How did you guys enjoy it?

@CynthieLu At first bite, it was more vinegary than expected. The more I ate, the more it grew on me. It was more balsamic flavoured than fig to me. With a nice glass of wine and some salty crackers and cheese, it balanced out well. 

Oooh that sounds snackalicious. 😃 @Mellmars1185 Thou, I think I would have preferred it with more sweetness,  especially with fig on the label.

I almost picked one of the fancy Boursin's up for our snack plate but we ended up going with different cheeses. 

Very pretty plating @Mellmars1185 . Snacks meals are the most fun. And for some reason they fill us up more quickly. Must be that our taste buds react better to variety.

@Ispend2much6 Thank you! Thay is true!

@Mellmars1185  I could make a meal on that

@CorgiMommy Hehe me too, me too!

Ooo great looking charcuterie board @Mellmars1185! Great minds think alike! We did something similar but we were so excited, I forgot to snap a photo.

@JoSometimes Thank you! Oh I bet it was delicious. I wish I took more pictures over the holidays. 

Looks tasty, @Mellmars1185!! 

@haleyvvvv Thank you! I love a charcuterie board. My sister makes the best ones 🍷🧀

@Mellmars1185 @Looks so yummy 

@SportyGirly125 Thank you. My SO ended up falling asleep and I ate the majority of it 😅

One of our NYE snacks. Fried salted breadsticks.

834610F8-C052-4A4A-8113-50870A4E764D.jpeg

They look GBD @Ispend2much6! Golden, brown, delicious!

@JoSometimes  I had a bit of a scare trying to figure out what gif meant before I finished reading your comment.😂

Oooh sorry @Ispend2much6! That’s what I get for watching too much Food Network. 🤣

Noms, @Ispend2much6!! Those looks so good!! 

@haleyvvvv  They are. It’s an old family tradition.

10,829 Replies
testing