cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

@Mellmars1185 I got it at KFT! It was much needed after all the sudden shift from summer to cold weather that we got last week. 

I bet that is sooo tasty @JoSometimes 

I'll take a bowl to go please 😁 🍽

@CynthieLu Come by any time! 😉

A few pics of our Thanksgiving meal with our loved ones 🧡🤎 

PXL_20231008_222307361.jpg

PXL_20231008_222315767.jpg

Life things kept a few faces away this year but it was a beautiful meal and laughs and stories were shared.

I'm still full 😉

And of course a few homemade desserts

Spoiler
PXL_20231008_180700895.jpg

PXL_20231008_181709990.jpg

PXL_20231008_235030250.jpg

PXL_20231008_193311421.jpg

Wow everything looks delicious, @CynthieLu! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

Happy thanksgiving @CynthieLu. The meal looks delightful! 

Happy Thanksgiving, @CynthieLu !  Your whole meal looks wonderful!

There were fewer faces than normal but we enjoyed the meal and eachothers company. @tsavorite Thank you! 🩷

@CynthieLu ,

I was struck that your menu would look right at home for Thanksgiving at my house in the US, too!  It's cool that we have that in common.

@CynthieLu happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you @CorgiMommy 🧡🥰

What a gorgeous spread @CynthieLu. Everything, and I do mean everything, looks delicious! 😋 

I helped but mostly was prepared by my family, they did amazing work! 😄 Thank you @itsfi ❤️

Those pies!! Looks delicious, @CynthieLu !! 

I confirm it was lol @haleyvvvv thank you! 😄

Ooo that looks delicious @CynthieLu! I tend to stay near the dessert table during family get-togethers. 😋

I find the hardest thing is the discipline to save room for dessert @JoSometimes 😉 🎂

@CynthieLu This looks like a wonderful meal! Are those loaded baked potatoes? There is nothing like homemade deserts. I am glad you got to wnjoy the day with loved ones. The pumpkin spice whippee cream sounds delicious!

Those are twice baked loaded potatoes and that whip cream was lovely in our after dinner lattes 😉 @Mellmars1185 Thank you!

@CynthieLu Ooh that looks delicious! Happy Thanksgiving!

🦃🧡🦃 Thank you!

10,829 Replies
testing