cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

@CookieGirl1  And my husband is making a list of other people he wants me to bake for!  As long as he cleans up, I'll do it.

Nom nom @Ispend2much6 ! Those look really good !

@Kim888  Thank you!  I had a lemon biscotti with my tea, and an anise one with my coffee.  Oops, had two (actually more) cookies today!

@Ispend2much6 ,

Home-made Christmas cookies!  This is the best time of the year!  🍪  You are really doing your part!

@tsavorite  Thank you!  Will you be baking any?  I have to say I've had my fill, both with baking and eating!

Not this year, @Ispend2much6 ! 

I have been cheating and ordering my favorites online: cookies, peppermint chocolate coated pretzels, and chocolate orange sticks.

🎄  🎄  🎄

@tsavorite  Your selection sounds wonderful!  And fun to have it all delivered.  Every once in awhile I still think of your husband's chocolate covered caramels...dreaming...:)

@Ispend2much6 ,

Due to his knee surgery, the candy maker is on leave this Christmas Season.  I'm overcompensating by buying too many Christmas treats.

These cookies and treats, Wow @Ispend2much6 they look soo good! 😍 Made with love from your own kitchen 🍪 💖 yum yum!

@CynthieLu  Thank you!  Made with love, and a little bit of frustration that I don't multitask as well as I used to so it took a lot more time than I thought.

But that end result looks fab 👌 👏 

Lol kitchen baking stress is rreeeaal @Ispend2much6 

@Ispend2much6 @Those look so yummy 😋 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!!

@Ispend2much6  Yum!!!!  I’m feeling guilt right now cause I've barely done any holiday baking.  I must remedy this!!  Tomorrow 😅

@heartsmyface   Alright, but we'll be expecting pictures. 🙂 

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I'm sick of cookies. lol  Too many "tastes" to see if they were "good enough."

@Ispend2much6  ha pressure!   Imm having the same issue with holiday candy.  there’s so much coming into the house and I want to try it all.  

Just to alleviate a little holiday stress we’ve been eating a lot of grocery store deli meals.  Tonight is peri peri chicken and Brussels sprouts and olives and mozza:) 

D6770A72-9F7E-48C0-A8ED-14F2415E530C.jpeg

@heartsmyface that looks great!

That looks great! @heartsmyface 

Looks great @heartsmyface ! I am a biiggg fan of olives and cheese. 

That looks so good @heartsmyface You guys have an awesome deli in your grocery store 👌 that's gotta be tasty 🤩

10,713 Replies
testing