cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

Looks delicious! @SportyGirly125 

IMG_20240211_165259479.jpg

My buddies birthday just happened to fall on Superbowl. He started playing last year and is obsessed with KC 🎉

@lmaster Absolutley adorable and such a cute cake I hope he had an amazing bday and that YALL had a great Super Bowl! 💕

Thank you dearly!! @peculiarzmakeup 😊

@lmaster that is very cute

Thank you! 😊 @CorgiMommy they did a great job

@lmaster Awww so cute. Happy bday. 

Thank you!! 🤗 @SportyGirly125 

IMG_8269.jpeg

 smoothie king mango and strawberry very tasty needed the caffeine too 

my favorite is now off the menu it was a matcha one but always good to try new things 🫶

Sushi avocado summer roll for dinner and got the free drink of the month-Let’s Date Smoothie 

IMG_0478.jpeg

IMG_0474.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 looks yummy.  What was in the smoothie?

@SportyGirly125 sounds delicious 

@CorgiMommy 

Clover Sonoma Organic Whole Milk, Organic Dates, Organic Strawberry, Organic Banana, Organic Maple Syrup, Sea Moss, Organic Whey Protein, Organic Coconut Cream

@SportyGirly125 

So tasty! Love this! How was the smoothie? 

@peculiarzmakeup It was okay not sure if I would buy it next time. I usually get the strawberry glaze smoothie. Every month they offer members a new drink of the month so it’s cool to try different ones. 

@SportyGirly125  That’s cool that they do that. It’s fun to try new things I was at smoothie king yesterday and they didn’t have my drink on the secret menu so I tried something new and it was pretty good! 😊 

This is so good. I used it on toast today and love it more than just almond butter. 
IMG_0489.jpeg

@SportyGirly125  I’m so glad you posted this! We love Fix and Fogg’s Almond Cashew Maple butter but I think it’s being discontinued.

@Ispend2much6 @This brand has other varieties you might want to check out. It is on the pricey side. 

Pistachio nuts are so yum! What a awesome find @SportyGirly125 💚😀

@CynthieLu Thank you 

10,829 Replies
testing