cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? 😄

Re: What's on your plate?

That looks truly delicious @itsfi ! Ooh I would love that chicken and if there was lettuce involved I would feel less guilty! I took the easy route making a homemade queso etc! Ugh. That game was wild. I don’t think my heart rate is normal yet! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. The salad helps to balance the fried chicken. Or, maybe the fried chicken balances the salad?? 😆 I enjoy cooking so it was fun to make. The salad I’ll make again, but it may be a good while before the next fried chicken meal. 

Looks incredible, very pretty placement too! I bet it was tasty! Hope you enjoyed 😊💕 @itsfi 

Thank you @peculiarzmakeup! The salad was not the biggest hit among some of the football crowd 😆 They did take some onto their plates to appease me. Was happy with how the fried chicken turned out but my sauce for it is a work in progress.

Haha the salad looks great I can imagine how good the rest of it was @itsfi 💕

@peculiarzmakeup, lol, I liked the salad a lot but when I said “remember there’s salad too” there were a couple of less than excited “salad?!!” comments. 

It looks so tasty! Glad it was a fun time 😊 @itsfi 

@itsfi that is funny I made oven fried chicken too but added veggies and dip instead

Your dinner looks yummy 

Veggies and dip are perfect for game day @CorgiMommy

Chick-fil-a market salad 

IMG_0590.jpeg

@SportyGirly125 that looks delicious 

@CorgiMommy It was so good and I love the dressing it comes with-Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette. 

@SportyGirly125  love this! I heard there salads are incredible! Hope you enjoyed

@peculiarzmakeup @My Mom got me hooked on the market salad when she had it for lunch one day and bought me one. 

Looks delicious! @SportyGirly125 

IMG_20240211_165259479.jpg

My buddies birthday just happened to fall on Superbowl. He started playing last year and is obsessed with KC 🎉

@lmaster Absolutley adorable and such a cute cake I hope he had an amazing bday and that YALL had a great Super Bowl! 💕

Thank you dearly!! @peculiarzmakeup 😊

@lmaster that is very cute

Thank you! 😊 @CorgiMommy they did a great job

@lmaster Awww so cute. Happy bday. 

10,864 Replies
testing