bananachoox3

What's on protecting your phone?

Is it me or do I just have a problem collecting things? I noticed today when a new phone case came in the mail, that I have way too many phones cases! Like one just isn't enough. So what's protecting your phone or are you just extra careful with yours that you don't need one? Where do you guys get your cases from? 

kimmi1115

Re: What's on protecting your phone?

I love the bling cases!  They are so pretty!

berniebeauty

[ Edited ]

gorgeous_handmade_3d_diamond_peacock_case_for_iphone_5_1.jpg

This is one that my friend has, and I literally can't get over it. It is so sparkly and beautiful! For my own Ipod I have a cute wolverine one

ipod.jpg

I think its adorable, and I'm a huge Marvel fan, so of course it caught my eye in the store

~We are all beautiful~

bananachoox3

That peacock one is AMAZING! WANT.

helpful

I have the peacock one- I used to have an iPhone. It's gorgeous! Plus I got it at a flea market in Hawaii for like $10 so that made it even better!

helpful

I have the biggest phone on the planet- the Samsung Galaxy Note 2- the screen is like 5 inches. Haha. So that monster definitely needs a case. Samsung makes flip cases for it so the screen has protection while its in a purse or wherever. And I do have several colors! :smileyhappy:

bananachoox3

oh I was debating about getting 1 of those flip cases for my s3

helpful

I really like them, my only issue is that they can be a pain sometimes if you're taking photos with the back camera since you have to hold the cover out to the side so that it doesn't get in the way. But usually it's no big deal.

triciaann12

[ Edited ]

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I agree!! I Don't want to cover up my pretty IPhone 5!! A screen protector will do!!! RadioShack has some awesome ones!!

kimmi1115

I have a few cases I change out for my iPhone 4.  I actually changed it today lol.  It's white with butterflies and swirls on it.  I also have an Otterbox (love the protection, but I HATE the bulkiness).  Lanndan gave me a case he ordered from eBay from China.  It's solid pink and has a slot to store about 3 cards. 

I recently discovered the vast selection of cases on eBay and Amazon.  I'm currently debating which one to get first lol.

sephoramusthave

I have one case...its black and purple rhinestones, I've had it for awhile, some of the rhinestones have fallen off but its still a great case. I dont really collect anything other than beauty items, and even that not really that big of a collection because I use things up.

dianabt

How fun, I have an iPhone 5 (my first iPhone!) but I still don't see the big deal about it LOL, my droid was just fine if not the same thing!

ANY WAY, I have 3 cases I mix around. One is a thicker white case with hot pink trim (cracked on 2 corners from dropping my phone already!) It's a life saver since it snaps on the phone in two spots! 

The other is a shiny black quilted snap on case that I super glued glittery purple flower stickers on.

And my 3rd (possibly my favorite!) is one that JanineBT gave me as a gift, white case with giant gold spikes on the back! Not only cute and trendy but also a good defense mechanism should I need it. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
bananachoox3

I also love those cases that protects your phone but I dont like the bulkiness either. All my cases are from eBay. I've been wanting a case to hold my S3 and my cards but I haven't found one that I like yet.

prettyinpa

A big clunky case!  I have probably the oldest cell phone on the planet, where I live, the cell reception is truly bad, smartphones don't work here. So I have an old phone with a big enough battery to pull in a far away tower, and it kept purse dialing because the buttons are right on the face. I got it a thick case to keep it from dialing up random people, it actually is about 2 1/2 inches thick!

But then I don't carry it around much, so that's ok.

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

2.5 inches? Man thats a pretty big case. I hate it when it accidently calls someone too. One time I didn't even noticed I called my brother by accident until he started yelling into the phone. AHAH

waterbaby1981

I have a hard pink argyle designed case on my LG Thrill and a screen protector on it as well.  The screen protector has protected my phone from spilled water, water drops and breast milk (!!!) SO many times at this point.  Easier to clean, too.

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I have a screen protector on mine too. Oh I like pink. and argyle design. I'm such a sucker for cute things.

janinebt

I currently have 3 phone cases that I will swap out depending on my mood: a leopard print one with ears and a fox fur nebula printed one. They do a pretty sufficient job of keeping my iPhone protected.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
bananachoox3

Oh those sounds fun! Especially leopard print with EARS!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That one does sound cute, where did you get it, Janine?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 44 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • waterbaby1981
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt