What is your favorite beauty thing to collect?

rawrxjasmine

What is your favorite beauty thing to collect?

Whether it is a certain brand, a specific kind of makeup, maybe even random beauty knick knacks. What is your favorite thing to collect?

Right now, I'm not even sure why, I'm obsessed with buying Dry Shampoo! Almost every time I see a can in a store I must buy it. I just want to try everything!

midniterae

Re: What is your favorite beauty thing to collect?

(0) Hearts

It used to be just eyeliner. Now it is eyeliner and lip gloss. Although, I just found a lipstick that I LOVE. 

ContentlyKayKay

All the makeup. Jk. But seriously.  Hehe, I go in phases. I'll be really into nail polish, then really into lipsticks, then buy a bunch of glosses or be all about eyeshadows. After this Chic Week I need a break from purchasing cosmetics so I can work through what I have. I suppose what I always go back to and have the largest collections of are eye shadows and polishes. It's been dangerous since my 2nd job has been a bit quiet, so I've been eyeing a lot of different Inglot swatches to add to my current palette. We shall see...

kimmi1115

Anything nail polish and nail art related lol.  No matter where I go, I always have to look at the polish.  Even if I don't want to buy one at the moment, I have to look lol.  The Walmart I pass on the way to school has a LOT more nail stuff than my local Walmart.  I was in nail heaven when I discovered that lol.  Besides polish, I also have glitters, decals, fimo pieces, rhinestones, stamping plates, various brushes, stripe tape, dotting tools, and various other tools.  

I also love eyeshadow, especially Urban Decay.  I love to play up my eyes with different colors and looks.

viviene23

Another lipstick crazy here :-P

I collect every wearable shades except the ones in the brown family (umm...not flattering for anybody!!!)

beeutguru

I collect lipsticks.  It's the one thing I go through like crazy!!!  I carry 4-5 lipsticks in my purse, different textures, colors, moisturizing properties, finishes...I'm a lipstick hoarder.

kd006

Blushes... It's to the point of ridiculous. I had a huge list of things I wanted from the chic week sale and over half of it was blush. I will never get through as much blush as I have, but I love it! :smileyhappy:

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

I have really been getting into blush lately too! I have only had one for the longest time, now I have three... and two more on the way. Ha.

kd006

I have so many powder blushes, and I love them, but lately I've been getting into cream blushes since my skin has been so dry, so my collection of powder blushes have just been sitting there for awhile, but hopefully this summer I will get back to my normal/combo skin. I bought this new calvin klein cream blush from ulta, the shade is breath, and its amazing. Looks great on fair skin.

bananachoox3

Lipsticks and Blushes! I don't even know how many Mac lipsticks I own but I added 3 more lipsticks into my collection from Chic Week, YSL and Dior. I love my peachy coral blushes as well. I also have some pinks and nude in there.

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

I can't wait to do my Chic Week shopping! I just have to wait until I get paid. ( :

lreagan

Right now it's eyeshadow palettes and lip products for me. I can't even go to the drugstore without coming home with a new quad or lip gloss. My recent favorite thing is the Revlon lip butters! I have a lovely nude shade that is just perfect for a subdued, natural look for daytime.

kimmi1115

Power to the Revlon Lip Butters!

rawrxjasmine

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried these yet, but clearly I need to! Everyone loves them. I love the Revlon Kissable Balm Stains though.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

It used to be perfumes, but it's wasted money since I got picky-er now and it's not a necessity, like lip balm.....which prompted me to collect a ton of untinted/tinted lip balms/gloss/stick, but not all of them suits me so I've stopped...ish.

Honestly I have a weak spot for any mini/deluxe sample things, I don't know, I just can't resist a cute little container...(whenever Sephora offers a mini-lipstick perk, my wallet is out faster than the speed of light, so it's a relieve that Sephora doesn't offer it often)

lovelyred139

Lip color.  Lip color was my gateway drug for cosmetics -- I loved how with minimal effort I could be perceived as an adult rather than a fourteen year old (I'm a very young-looking 23).  In my stash there's Revlon, Clinique, Tarte, MAC, NYX...  Tarte outnumbers the rest right now -- their Lipsurgence pencils are so easy -- but MAC gets the most use.  Just a few days ago my first Lipstick Queen purchase arrived and already I'm planning my next acquisition.

mkupgk

Palettes :smileywink:

mityren

Lip balm, gloss, tint, stain etc   All things lip! and eye depuffer . 

MoreGun89

Lip things!

rawrxjasmine

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

beautylovingirl

Dior Eyeshawdows, Dior Lipsticks and YSL Lipstick and glosses.

rawrxjasmine

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave