rawrxjasmine

What is your favorite beauty thing to collect?

Whether it is a certain brand, a specific kind of makeup, maybe even random beauty knick knacks. What is your favorite thing to collect?

Right now, I'm not even sure why, I'm obsessed with buying Dry Shampoo! Almost every time I see a can in a store I must buy it. I just want to try everything!

onomotopoeia9

Re: What is your favorite beauty thing to collect?

[ Edited ]

I've tried several dried shampoos, but I find that they don't really do the trick. They just hang out in my closet.

My favorite thing to collect is definitely lip makeup - because the options are endless and the colors are awesome - my latest discovery is the nars lipglosses in orgasm and super orgasm

I also find that I happen to collect foundations, but not really because its fun - I just never found "The One" lol yet.

Another awesome thing to collect is urban decay eyemakeup - they definitely win the prize for the most gorgeous colors...

sephoramusthave

Great thread!!

I'm a lipstick gal myself but lately I've really been into buying different foundations and foundation type products. Right now I'm *loving* my flower beauty foundation, its similar to the KVD lock it tattoo foundation but for $13.99 and its only available at Walmart. I go through different obsessions all the time, last time it was blush, now its foundations.....who knows what will be next lol. Rimmel London is my new drugstore obsession, everything I bought from this brand so far has been spectacular, and I cant wait to try more things.

I've never used dry shampoo. I've never considered trying it, its kinda like hand sanitizer for me, I just prefer the soap and water way to clean up :smileyvery-happy:

I tried false lashes for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I bought the self stick ones so that I dont have to mess with glue yet, and I did okay sticking them on but it takes practice hehe, and if you dont stick them on right away they lose their sticky-ness and then they wont stick on at all, and peel off. Not attractive.

rawrxjasmine

I still wash my hair regularly! Haha. It's just great for on those days when your hair just looks a little oily and your in a rush. It's also awesome for adding volume and texture (depending on the brand). You just sprits a little on the areas you want volume, wait a little bit and rub it in, then tease! Some of them you don't even have to tease and you see a difference. I think thats why I like buying every kind I see! They are all the same thing, but yet so different at the same time.

incinci

Lately I have been on a palette kick!  Here is a picture of  one of my recent store/online hauls...Anything eyeshadow/face/lip will do me!  I have developed a problem! :smileywink:100_2828.JPG

kd006

(0) Hearts

Wow girl, you are a palette junkie and I love it!! lol. Let us know what your favorite is.

rawrxjasmine

I have the nude 'tude on the way! I don't think I can wait until the end of the month for it to come. Ha.

rtista

Eyeliners, pencils and retractables!  I have SO many, but I keep buying them because I'm constantly on the hunt for the longest-lasting, most waterproof ones to survive allergy season.  =)

aviscardi

I did at one point love buying eyeshadow palettes, until i find that i have too many and they all start to look alike. lol

It use to be buying blush!!! i still buy now but not like  i use to, more here and there. my favorite is tarte and ive got just about every color i like, unless they come out with more of course haha

NOW, my favorite thing to collect is lipstick! ive become obsessed with bright lips, but specificially fushcia and purple lips

OhSoJaded

For the longest time, I was on a nail polish kick! I had to get all the fun, new shades, even though I'm not very good at applying it. 

Right now, I'm on a blush kick. Tarte, NARS, MAC. Love them! 

dianabt

What a fun topic!

I used to be crazy for Lancome Juicy Tubes- everytime we got new ones in at our counter I ended up having to buy them all! :smileyhappy:

I also used to love the Harajuku fragrances and have tons of the bottles with the Gwen Stefani figurines!

Lately I've been "collecting" a lot of nail polish.. I LOVE Nails Inc, Lancome and the new Sephora X ones.. No such thing as too many for me! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
pinklissamel

rawrxjasmine like you I think I go thru phases too where I will be very serious about collecting or buying a certain item. Now I am on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick. So... by the time I find my perfect nude lipstick I will have acquired a few more lipsticks to add to my collection in the hunt for the one perfect nude!!!

rawrxjasmine

My sister is always on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick too!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

perfect nude lipsticks are so hard to find because the look a bit stodgy if they are almost nude but not..

rawrxjasmine

Sounds like a lot of people go through phases like me!

catherineu2

Nail polish, I have WAY too many lol! It used to be anything lip related (lipstick, gloss, balms, stains) but I cleared all my old stuff out a while ago so I only have a small(er) collection now.

babybear04

This is going to sound super weird, but I have this obessive thing with small bags/makeup bags.  I probably have a dozen or so bags and I constantly rearrange/switch out my makeup bag.  Weird, I know.

I also have an eyeshadow fetish.  I just can't stop!

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

Not so weird - I relate :smileyhappy:

When u care about ur makeup, u want to store it well & as conveniently so that u can use it but stuill keep everything good.

connieconcon

For a while I was collecting Bare Minerals Eye Shadows. I bought every kit to get a few LE colors.  Then for a few years, I bought all the book of shadows from Urban Decay.  Now my spending has calmed down a lot.  :smileyhappy:

dawn1962

Blush..I bought a bunch of Tarte, but Nars is still my favorite.  Lippies gallore, and lately highlighters.  :smileyhappy:

krunce

Nail polish and lipstick have become a collecting problem!

For skincare, and complexion cover, I tend to find a product and just stick with it. My skin is really sensitive so it's too complicated to experiment.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 57 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 32 in conversation
    • AmyC
    • connieconcon
    • kenny
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • rtista