Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

GAME OF THRONES!!!

I don't have a TV but I watch shows online.  I thought I would spend less time watching them without an actual television, but it turns out I was wrong!  Oops, lol!  Anyway, here are some shows I really love watching:

Criminal Minds

The Mentalist

Big Bang Theory

How I Met Your Mother

Impractical Jokers

Archer

Bob's Burgers

Hannibal

Grimm

The Voice

Preacher's Daughters (so embarrassing to admit to that one...)

The Walking Dead

So You Think You Can Dance (only on in the summer)

I love Criminal Minds!!!  I've been watching it since the beginning! Some of the other shows that I also love are:

Once Upon a Time

Revenge 

Red Widow (I hope it gets picked up for season 2)

Scandal

Suits

White Collar

The Walking Dead (my husband got me into it)

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (it's embarrassing, but I love it)

Person of Interest

Elementary

Fashion Police

Friends (I have the series on DVD, but I can't help but watch it whenever I see it on re-runs)

and a lot of the shows on the Investigation Discovery Channel (the shows always freak me out, but I'm so addicted to it)

Oh and white collar! I love that show! Did you see the season finale about a month ago?! ahhh.. So good.. I can't wait for next season. Did you hear that Neil came out in real life? I'm so shocked that he was able to keep it a secret for 10 years that he had a family and a partner but that's nice that he did come out!

I know!  I did watch the season finale and it was great! The new season is coming soon!!!  In regards to his personal life, I'm glad he came out too.  Unfortunately, I think that he had to keep it a secret for so long because he needed to "qualify" for straight roles.  It sucks that he had to do that but at least now he's free.

I watched the first episode of red widow and it was really good so I need to watch the rest of the first season! Idk why I didn't stick with it.. I hope it's still ondemand after I'm done with finals!

You definitely should watch it.  I think that the reason why people didn't stick with it is because the aired the first couple of episodes and then there was almost a month hiatus.  The show loses momentum this way and that's horrible for a new show... hope you enjoy it.

You watch good ones! Yeah.. even if I didn't have a TV i would do the same! lol

Haha, thanks!  I "accidentally forgot" to list all the totally ridiculous reality TV shows I catch myself watching... *cough*I LOVE COPS*cough*

The shame!

Oh my god! Were you reading my mind? I was trying to mask that I have a total guilty pleasure of midnight runs of cops... Also.. I'm ashamed... so ashamed... jerry springer! Lol. You are not allowed to mock me for this!!

I love TV but have been cutting back a LOT lately!

Mainly I watch a lot of baseball but I also LOVE:

Jerseylicious

Vampire Diaries
Cold Case
Real Housewives of the OC
American Horror Story

Bates Motel

And when I can catch it on I like Walking Dead as well as Days of our Lives...

No judgements! hahaha

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

Hey this is the place to admit to your guilty pleasures..

I also find myself always looking at GSN (game show network)... are you smarter than a 5th grader.. yeah.. guilty.

Anonymous Insider

@kd006- I did watch them about 500 times but they haven't been on recently I guess their taking a break.:)

The table flip.. Just the classic moment of teresa giudice..

1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg

gotta love her ❤️

If Theresa Guidice was my friend, this is the photo that would come up on my iPhone when she called. 

Her hairline freaks me out!!! LOL!

I thought she wore a wig the first time I saw a photo of her, that image is too funny!

Haha! Her tiny little forehead..

I just love that episode. I could watch it a million times and not get sick of it.

- Game of Thrones (My Addiction)

- Blood + (from the bits of episodes I've Seen)

- True Blood (it's like a train wreck you just can't stop watching it or look away)

- Curb Your Enthusiasm (from what i've seen so far which is bits and pieces of many episodes)

- Firefly (it only lasted one season but I loved it!)

- Carnivale (it only lasted two seasons but it was pretty decent I liked the first season better)

- Bleach (anime I have not caught up to it and probably never will but love it)

- south park (sometimes)

- Golden Girls (yes I'm guilty of this betty White cracks me up along with all those gals)

- Death note (still working on the first season

- Invader Zim (GIR! how can anyone say no to Gir!!!)

- Neurotically Yours - (foamy doesn't filter anything!!!) (can find the dvds at hot topic & ill will press.com)

- Unforgotten Realms (you can watch it on youtube but not on DVD)

- Mai Hime (haven't finished the last few episodes yet)

- FullMetal Alchemist (love it I want to watch FMA Brotherhood as I have only seen FMA)

- Full Metal Panic Fumoffu

- Heroes (season 1 Only I stopped watching partway into season 2 I felt it was deteriorating & disappointing after season 1)

if anyone hasn't notices yet I like action, sci-fi, complex story lines, & (insert drum roll here) bad butt smart mouths!

I saw part of true blood. I borrowed it from a friend and now I'm addicted.. I need season 2.

Don't you hate the fact that Joss Whedon shows (after buffy) seem to only last like 1 or 2 season. Firefly (which I didn't see but heard was good and I liked the movie) and Dollhouse. 😞

Firefly was amazing. It's such a disappointment that it was cancelled after 1 season (and not even a full season at that). If you ever have the opportunity to watch it I'd highly recommend it!

The shows I've been watching pretty religiously lately are:

- How I Met Your Mother (can't wait for next season when they wrap everything up and we finally find out who Ted's wife is!)

- New Girl (SO funny, and I love the ongoing Jess/Nick storyline)

- Smash (Season 1 was prob better than Season 2, but Jeremy Jordan is super cute and his voice is amaaaaazing, which is basically the only reason I'm still watching)

- Community (Season 4 is definitely not as strong as the past few seasons, but I still enjoy it overall)

- Glee (...my guily pleasure)

- Once Upon a Time (I was thinking this, and then I forgot to add it! I love how they re-interpret all of the classic fairy-tales and the Disney versions of said fairy tales)

While I was home sick with a GI bug for several days I finished up re-watching the entirety of Scrubs on Netflix. That's definitely one of my favorite shows in syndication. I also was into The Office and The Big Bang Theory, but I fell behind on both of them.

I also can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance to start up again. I think it's premiering next week 😄

226 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg
testing