What is your favorite TV show?

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

(0) Hearts

OMG! Netflix has FRIENDS NOW< the whole 10 seasons (dies)

Always Glamorous OMG what happens to Olivia !!!! I can't wait till it comes back on........ Law and Order SVU rocks!!!!!!!!!

I also LOVE CSI, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains, Tabatha Takes Over, Bones, NCIS....

OMG OMG OMG SVU! I was SO hoping someone would respond to that! I don't know how they expect us to wait. That was the most chilling episode that I've seen in awhile. I'll be honest--I had a really hard time sleeping after I watched it. Benson!! :smileysad:

Hey girls guess what?????? Today on BRAVO RHNJ MARATHON..........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let all of you know so you wouldn't miss it!!:smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

@AlwaysGlamorous- I like Mariah and Dr. Simone...

@AlwaysGlamorous- You always make this so much fun:smileyhappy:

Does anyone watch Married to Medicine? It's a show about Dr.'s wives and it's pretty accurate.

I haven't yet found a wife to really root for but I can tell you that I don't really care for Kari. She seems like a smart businesswoman but other than that, just acts far too snotty and snooty for my liking.