Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

I think Game of Thrones. I don't know, there's so much action that I've never seen so much before. You can try to watch it in any way convenient for you, but in my opinion, it's best on TV, with the option of online viewing. Then nothing will distract you.

OMG! Netflix has FRIENDS NOW< the whole 10 seasons (dies)

Anonymous Insider

Always Glamorous OMG what happens to Olivia !!!! I can't wait till it comes back on........ Law and Order SVU rocks!!!!!!!!!

I also LOVE CSI, Covert Affairs, Royal Pains, Tabatha Takes Over, Bones, NCIS....

OMG OMG OMG SVU! I was SO hoping someone would respond to that! I don't know how they expect us to wait. That was the most chilling episode that I've seen in awhile. I'll be honest--I had a really hard time sleeping after I watched it. Benson!! 😞

Anonymous Insider

Hey girls guess what?????? Today on BRAVO RHNJ MARATHON..........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wanted to let all of you know so you wouldn't miss it!!:)

Anonymous Insider

@AlwaysGlamorous- I like Mariah and Dr. Simone...

Anonymous Insider

@AlwaysGlamorous- You always make this so much fun:)

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone watch Married to Medicine? It's a show about Dr.'s wives and it's pretty accurate.

I haven't yet found a wife to really root for but I can tell you that I don't really care for Kari. She seems like a smart businesswoman but other than that, just acts far too snotty and snooty for my liking. 

Do you even need to ask?! 

I watch (among others): Amazing Race, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, The Office (shhh... I saved the last season for this summer), The West Wing (can watch it over and over and over), Mad Men, Law and Order: SVU (I actually have a fabulous procrastination game from grad school about Law & Order).......

Anonymous Insider

No she's not totally blonde she has a lot of highlights in it that make it look more blonde than anything because there's different stages of blonde but I tried to find a picture too and can't find one of the exact color either.

Anonymous Insider

@AlwaysGlamorous-Yes a blonde. It's the first I saw of her as a blonde too. She's so pretty that it really doesn't matter but she just doesn't look as dark complected as she did. I know I freaked when I first saw it too.

Anonymous Insider

Has anyone seen the recap of last season on Bravo yet?

Does anyone watch Law & Order: SVU? If yes, did you see the season finale? 😮

Scandal! The season finales always leave us hanging though, I CANNOT wait for it to start up again. I am so in love with Kerry Washington and her amazing clothes in this show!

She always looks so poised. I love her! I can't wait for season 3 in the fall! The finale was a good one for sure! 

Anonymous Insider

@hollypocket- One more RHNJ Junkie:)

I just started watching Weeds and I love it! I've literally watched a season a day! It's funny and just very easy to watch 🙂

Oh I've wanted to watch that, but never started. Now I can add that to my on-demand list. 

226 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg
testing