Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What is your favorite TV show?

I'm looking for a good new show to get into.

I always have my classic gilmore girls. I seriously watch it every single day and I've seen every episode like 6 times but it is my favorite show ever.

It has just always been my favorite show.

Some of my favorites are..

Gilmore Girls

Castle

Amazing Race

Modern Family

One Tree Hill (so sad its over)

Grey's Anatomy

How I Met Your Mother (this is recent.. just started watching on netflix)

Big Bang Theory... BAZINGA!

and some various others..

What are your favorites?? Especially ones that you LOVE to watch reruns of!

Re: What is your favorite TV show?

Yes yes yes to Community and So You Think You Can Dance!!!  I didn't realize it would be back so soon, YAY!!!

I just saw on facebook that the 2 Day SYTYCD Season Premiere is a week from today. Wooo!!! I seriously can't wait.

OH DANG! I forgot big bang theory! I am editing my post to add that!

Bazinga!

Anonymous Insider

-

I haven't seen it but I should.

Anonymous Insider

@Janine- Forgot about Toddlers and Tiara's that's another one that is addictive. Even with honey boo boo...:D

Anonymous Insider

Hi kd006,

I'm a little picky when it comes to TV shows, but I do have a few favorites:

Game of Thrones (not really liking this season though)

True Blood

Ru Paul's Drag Race
My Date From Hell (and pretty much anything else on the ID channel)

My Crazy Obsession

Best Ink

Teen Mom 2 (I'll admit that I watch it)

Toddlers in Tiaras

I really enjoy mindless TV shows after a day of work or even on a lazy afternoon off.

Dont give up on Game of Thrones yet its leading p to some awesome stuff! They are just draaaaging it out.

You watch good shows!

Do you watch honey boo boos show too?!

Anonymous Insider

@keely- I know they are so addicting you watch one and you've gotta watch the next there's just no getting around it. And OMG anything housewives I don't care if I've seen it a 100 times I'll watch it again.

I FORGOT REAL HOUSEWIVES!

I only watch new jersey but teresa is one crazy woman!!

I LOVEEE that show!!

I cannot wait until they announce whenever the next season is.. Me and my best friend always watch it together and then we watch watch what happens live with andy cohan after. And yes.. we DO play the drinking game!! haha! 🙂

My new favorite is Elementary.  It's on CBS and it's a modern take on Sherlock Holmes and Dr. JOAN Watson.  It's smart, funny, and original (despite being based on a classic) I really look forward to each new episode.  What's funny about this is I really didn't think I would like the show at all when I started watching it.  I guess it pays to give something a chance. 

*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*

If you like Sherlock, try Sherlock on BBC with Benedict. I love how they incorporated his way of thinking into the modern setting/technology. Each episode is a movie in of itself in length and plot/action. Overexposure's not my cup of tea, but the episode with Irene Adler is absolutely fantastic. My heart is sherLOCKED. <3.

My family loved Sherlock! I need to watch that too.. Ahh I've written so many down that I'm going to be watching TV forever! Lol.

Oh, you have to check out Sherlock.  I can't count how many people have borrowed our DVDs.  They're a really great take on classic stories set perfectly in the modern time.  I think they catch both personalities in a wonderful way.

Omg I'm in love with Grey's Anatomy and How i met your Mother, I watched HIMYM on netflix and i finished it incredibly fast. It's GOOD!!! I watched Psych on Netflix too!! And now i got caught up enough to watch this seasons. I also watched Lost on Netflix. I never thought i'd get into but wow, i had no life for a month!!

I'm a tv show fanatic! I watch so many. Body of Proof, Pretty Little Liars, Glee, The Voice, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Revenge. Just a few i watch...And i watch Friends every night on Nick@night. 

I was in the middle of lost with my family and I think I got through season 4 but then I had to do TONS of homework, so I fell behind and never caught up =[ but the favorite season I saw was the one with the hatch.. Good show and I'll restart it after finals!

Pretty little liars.. I have thought so much about getting into it but I've heard its bad acting so I'm just not sure.

It's so good, finish it!! And i don't really think it's bad acting, i hate shows like secret life for that reason, but i think this is actually a great show. 

I was just talking to miabt I think about how bad the acting is on secret life.

The last season I saw was when they found an under water room thing and charlie died 😞 i loved him...

I saw jack on live with michael and kelly and WOW he looks different now!! I just couldn't believe it. I mean it has been years but he just looked like a totally different person. I seriously sat watching it and I was like.. I know him.. where do i know him from?

Anonymous Insider

Oooh forgot about Walking Dead, surprisingly well done show 😄

Anonymous Insider

Farscape

Most of Star Trek

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Venture Bros.

Suburgatory

The Middle (can't help it, Frankie is a clone of my mom, they almost look alike too!)

Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef

Nadia G's B i t c h i n' Kitchen

If there's not much new I'll usually go over and see if there are any interesting documentaries, I think they're awesome ^.^

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 1337735769_1-teresa-guidice-flips-640.jpg
  • duck-dynasty-si-robertson-3-16-13.jpg
  • 311424_586909258430_615049687_n 2.jpg
  • 308769_586908899150_1398985493_n.jpg
testing