liya888
Accepted Solution

What is your all time favorite product line at Sephora?

I love Caudalie!!! When I discovered how great the Caudalie line was it made me a regular customer. :smileyvery-happy:

melissabt

Re: What is your all time favorite product line at Sephora?

Hi Liya888,

My favorite make up brands are:

Kat Von D

REN

Illamasqua

SEPHORA COLLECTION

<3 Melissa
katie1724

I have so many! NARS is probably my favorite cosmetic line sold at Sephora...and for skincare, I love REN and Caudalie.

: )

katimae

I may sound boring but the makeup palettes by the Sephora Collection are my favorite!  It is absolutely the most bang for your buck. When I use the shadow over Benefit's Stay don't Stray eyeshades primer, their shadow stays on forever. And the choices are amazing. I'm going away for about 7 weeks soon and I'm taking about 6 makeup items. And Sephora Palettes make up 2 of them.

SEPHORA COLLECTION.

Stay Don't Stray

prettyinpa

I'd have to say Urban Decay!  Their Naked Palette is my all-time favorite makeup item, the only thing I have ever repurchased. I hope they continue to make it because I have nearly used up my first one, and the only reason the second one is still going strong is I keep it in my suitcase so it doesn't get used everyday!

I haven't found a skincare line that is my all time favorite, I pick and choose from about 20 lines!

ran8

I have to pick one!? 

I know some of these can be bought at other places but the Sephora reviews sealed the deal on trying so many wonderful brands and products. 

NARS - This brand got me back into purchasing lip products again.  I did not purchase colored lip products for 7 years (the ones I had were part of free gift sets) until this brand.  From there, I started accumulating more NARS products in my collection.  Also love their cheek products and the multiple. 

The official website had some of the best quotes about makeup too.  The marketing style I love as well (photography, design).  With that said, maybe this would be a good qualifier for my favorite?? 

Skyn Iceland - Great brand for sensitive skin.  I loved their moisturizers until my skin decided to change a bit with age.  At least the facial wash and the arctic mist were accommodating. 

Honorable mention:  Shu Uemura.  I know L'Oreal pulled them out of the US (which included Sephoras too) but thank you for helping me discover this brand.  It is an amazing brand of colors and product formulas (the gel liners were one of the top rated products when they were here).  Hate to say it but I found an archived collection of Sephora.com reviews on the mascara which eventually convinced me to buy it.  Have not regretted that purchase. 

sephoramusthave

kimmi1115

At the top of my list, it would have to be Urban Decay.  My makeup collection has been taken over by that company lol.  I use some of their products on a daily basis.  As a bright eyeshadow lover, I am always amazed at some of the colors they have.  I don't know what I would do without Woodstock! lol 

I also like Kat Von D's products (except for that cream eyeshadow they used to put in palettes lol).  I've not used my Truth Palette lately since it's pretty light for the season, but the Painted Love Lipstick in Cathedral is perfect for Fall! 

dianabt

Hi liya888, 

I love Caudalie too! It is my TOP favorite skincare line to use and recommend to everyone. :smileywink:  I think my favorite brand has to be a tie between Lancome and Sephora Collection. I love the variety of shades and items available from Sephora Collection and since I was a Lancome makeup artist for so many years I have grown to love their shades and formulas made. :smileyhappy:

Caudalie

Lancome

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
janinebt

I love NARS, Kat Von D, and Illamasqua. I love these different brands because of the fabulous range of colors and products that they have in their collections. I'm a sucker for anything that's bright and highly pigmented, there's nothing worse than having to continuously apply a product throughout the day. I love how edgy and contemporary each of these brands are, yet they are versatile enough to create more subtle/natural looks too!

NARS

Kat Von D

Illamasqua

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • katie1724