JenBlush

What is in your basket for Monday?

So i know everyone is excited about next week and prepared with their baskets and loves and what not, and i barely have anything! So i want to know what do you guys have planned to buy? So maybe i could be like yess!! i wanted that! haha lol and i want to know if it is worth it as well! :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Re: What is in your basket for Monday?

(0) Hearts

I have combo skin and just used it last night for the first time and it was fine. My skin is so sensitive, I will know within hours if it won't work out, pesky little red bumps and white heads are no where to be seen so it's a go for me :smileyhappy:

rikkie

My skin is on the oily side, but can get a bit dry on my cheeks sometimes. I had a foil sample of it and loved it, then I got a sample made in store to try it out a bit more. Every time I use it, when I touch my skin the next morning I wonder for a second what on earth I did to deserve such an amazing skin day, then I remember it is the Korres sleeping facial, lol. 

I am super excited, I've been so impatient all week, haha. I will probably pick up a few things in store too so I don't have to wait. :smileyhappy:

trucie

(0) Hearts

That sounds fantastic! I'm getting one tomorrow! Thank youuu. x

rikkie

(0) Hearts

No problem, I hope you love it!

trucie

I got mine today.

I smelled it in store and was complete in love.

I have it on my face right now, it's a bit sticky, but the smell is just AMAZING, I'm obsessed <3

rikkie

It smells so good! And it feels a bit weird at first but it sinks in overnight and I hope you will feel the results in the morning! Definitely worth the price tag.

brittieeee

What I know I am getting for sure:

- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo

- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Liar

- YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation 

- Living Proof Full Thickening Cream

- Nails Inc Caviar Top Coat

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

@britieeee - Have you tried the Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo before? I bought it, and have to say I'm not super happy with it. I've tried to use it so I could skip washing my hair, but it really didn't do much. My hair is fine and does tend to get oily fast, maybe it just can't handle it? Just a warning. If you already know it works for you, then ignore what I've said, as it might just be me it doesn't work for :smileysad:

mafan

I can't decide what I want to get. I might get the Ariel small palette, as I have the other two, and possibly the perfume. I am sure they won't still be around in November. 

My big question is whether I want some of the things that were used in my makeover last weekend. The MA used MUFE foundation and them Laura Mercier smooth pressed powder over it. It looked great, but it's not cheep and it's definitely something that would look good now but be too dark when summer color fades. So how much would I use it when right now I don't wear foundation that often? I think I will get the LM Caviar Stick, though. That I can really see myself using and would be easy to take on vacation. 

Oh, I will get Clinique Take the Day Off cleansing balm. I need to see if I need any other skincare stuff. And I might wander into the store and check out the YSL lip stains. I like the idea of something with longer wear. 

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

The cleansing balm is amaaaazzzing :smileyhappy:

Esdee

Am I the only one being terrible and adding things to my basket that I'm seeing the rest of you are getting?  The girls at my local shop are already starting to think I'm make-up-crazy!

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Well... this was kind of the point for me... lol to add things to my basket that everyone is getting! There are so many things i want to get now!

Kiki1517

They know we're crazy as soon as we whip out our Rouge cards too lol. The girl was like: "Ooooooh!" and after a few seconds of realizing how much I've spent: "Oh!" hahaha

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts
  • Shisheido eyelash curler (you guys convinced me)
  • Tokyo Milk Dark Tempting Trio - Tainted Love No. 62
  • Caudalie Cleansing Water
  • Too Faced Beauty Editors Darling Set
  • UD B6 Vitamin Prep Spray
  • Maybe a YSL Glossy Stain (Anyone have a favorite shade? I'm NC25-30ish in color and I was thinking #18 but haven't swatched them yet)
wendyomgwar

Omg reading this list I'm just thinking over who enabled what :smileywink: lol.

Kiki1517

Hahahaha yeah, as I look up at it, the top three were enabled but I don't remember by who! 

JenBlush

Haha! i have no idea about the Shisheido eyelash curler, but i read your post!! I already have the Tarte one! It is pretty good too! :smileyhappy:

melde

I haven't decided yet. There are so many items on my "loves" list and I'm getting excited but my bank account is reminding me to calm down. :smileysad:

trucie

(0) Hearts

Me, too! I'm on my college budget lol. #sadlife

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

Aww! :smileysad: Then maybe wait for another sale Sephora will have, maybe the next one will include a discount and you can get more for your money!

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

Thanks jenblush!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 139 replies
  • 106 hearts
  • 42 in conversation
    • kalex
    • DTalksAll