sephoramusthave

What have you used up this week?

Share any recent used up and trashed products here!

Mine is a box of biore nose strips---the box of 6. I've had it for awhile....sometimes I use them religiously every week and go through them like mad and sometimes they go untouched for months. :smileyvery-happy:

sephoramusthave

Re: What have you used up this week?

(0) Hearts

Yesterday I used up my second bottle of origins youthtopia foundation in light (I have one more bottle in a darker shade for summer) and my sophyto purifying silken cleanser.

ashleynne

So far I used up recently:

1. Tarte Amazonian Clay double detox mask

2. Super Hyper Hyrdrator by Dr Nicholas Perricone

3. Origin's Plantscription eye cream

DTalksAll

Last week I actually used up a good amount of items:

- Kate Somerville toner

- Perricone Cold Plasma Body

- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

- Bliss Lid & Lash wash

- Dior AirFlash foundation

- Bumble & bumble Thickening hairspray

Now I need to go through my stash & do a real "project 10 pan" I have way too many items that just have a few uses left taking up space. 

brennn

I just got back from a week long holiday so I finally used up a bunch of travel sized items plus a few full sized items. These are all the things I have finished up during my week's holiday & this week that I've been back home: 

5 perfume sample vials: Boyfriend (2), Billionaire Boyfriend, Coach Poppy Flower, Tom Ford Noir

Philosophy High Gloss in Mimosa

VS Vanilla Sandalwood Body Lotion

Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer deluxe samples (2) 

Travel size Clinique Clarifying Lotion 

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths mascara

Tarte Lights Camera Splashes mascara

Pacifica Blood Orange Body butter

Travel size Aveda Color Conserve Shampoo & Conditioner

Travel size Shea Shower Cream from The Body Shop

Travel size BigSexyHair hairspray

L'Oreal Nail Polish in Ragin' Cajun

I feel like it takes ages to finish things & then when I do, quite a few things all get finished up at once. 

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

mafan---I think I just got lucky because all the shades do look quite similar in in store lighting. The first one I bought was transparent which is nice, but I like the tinted ones better because they give my foundation some extra coverage. I don't think they are pigmented enough to use on their own, meaning as a powder foundation, but as a setting powder they are quite fantastic. When testers aren't available, I hold the product next to my inner forearm and try to match it to that skintone because 9/10 times, if it matches there, it will match my face quite nicely. The back of the arm always has a tan (well mine does) so I cant match it to that.

colorobsession

I'm getting close to the bottom of a full-sized Coconut shower cream from The Body Shop, as well as a mini of Supergoop CC Cream. I've got a couple other BB and primer samples that I keep thinking are finished and then magically seem to get one more use. Since I've got my Sun Kit coming today I've also gotta make some serious headway with using up my old sunscreen samples!

melde

Just yesterday I finished up my UD Naked Skin foundation. I had to use my backup NYX (which I still love) today.

This week I also finished a bottle of Dr. Bronner's soap! :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

If you order on-line, the body shop has 40% off of everything right now.  The mini pink grapefruit scrub is sold out but the larger is available.  There's probably a store promotion, too, there usually is.

This morning I finally finished my large tube of Nexxus styling gel.  I bought something else during a sale in December -- I thought I would run out much sooner!  I will not need to buy more gel for a while. :smileyhappy:

I will likely finish off a small Body Shop Moringa body butter the next time I use it, so maybe tonight.  I need to go through samples and see what might be close to being finished, take it along for the holiday weekend, and then use it up once I get back.  I don't want to count on anything lasting for 2 weeks come September; I'll get new things for that trip.  Quite likely out of my deluxe samples collection or take things in travel containers when it makes sense.

AlwaysGlamorous

Finished yesterday a pack of Neutrogena make up removing wipes :] This was a pack that I bought solely because they smelled like pink grapefruit [sidenote: I LOVE grapefruit!] but they had alcohol in them and were drying....but smelled so good!

ChicDabbler

Omg, if you love grapefruit, you must try Body Shop pink grapefruit scrub. It doesn't have that chemical/too sweet smell some bodycare products have. It actually does smell like a fresh grapefruit. I think I also tried the lotion/shower gel instore, and those don't smell as...fresh-grapefruit-y.

AlwaysGlamorous

Yay thank you for that suggestion! I was thinking about getting a scrub recently too because I use self-tanner in the summer. Seriously, so excited for this scrub now. 

lovelyred139

I passed along my travel size Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40.  I love the idea of the product -- how hydrating it is, the high SPF for a dual product -- but whenever I used it I ended up with cystic acne.  I didn't want to toss it, so I gave it to a cousin who was looking for an SPF moisturizer.

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

Today I used up my rimmel stay matte powder in natural. I really love it, its the third stay matte powder I used up and trashed and the second powder I've used up in this exact shade. LOVE. I have a few more in various shades :smileyvery-happy:

mafan

How did you figure out what shade to get?  They all seem so similar to me in the terrible drugstore light.  I hate having to try and return a bunch of them.  I did pick up translucent, but I was thinking that a tinted version when I'm really just wearing moisturizer with SPF would be useful.

melissabt

I just used up the PTR Glycolic Face wash and the MUF HD foundation in 127 (second bottle)!

<3 Melissa
waterbaby1981

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000

Caudalie Cleansing Water

Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer

prettyinpa

Great thread! This was a week for using up a lot of stuff, I tossed a bunch of samples in my suitcase and came home a lot lighter.

Used up:
Last ampoule in the GLO tooth whitening system tray

Vitabath deluxe sample shower gel

Ole Henrickson Truth Serum

Biore Foaming Face Wash

Revlon Lip Stain, some rose color, the number has worn off
MD Formulations eye cream

Probably should change the brush in my Clarisonic, too.

ContentlyKayKay

Perfect timing for this thread since I just used up a few items. Used up my Caudalie hand and nail cream, Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation in Bamboo Beige and Benefit Porefessional (squeezed every last pasty drop out of it lol). I'm also about to run out of my beloved Tarte EmphasEYES clay eyeliner :smileysad:

lylysa

I know it's not much, but I just finished my Ahava mineral hand lotion, it was a tiny/travel size tube in my purse but whooohooo, it's done!!!!

roxystar4

Just used up my Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder in the color Amber! Love it when I use an entire product up.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 63 hearts
  • 21 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • sephoramusthave
    • waterbaby1981
    • melissabt